Spring Roster is Up | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Spring Roster is Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Williams has transferred. IMO, if any player has a dream or desire to play at the next level, their best opportunity is to have a full season as starter, minimum. Of course there are exceptions. Four criteria that scouts evaluate are; stats, measurables, film, and character. Jerome does not have very much film to provide. By transferring to a Div II school he will have that opportunity. If you're good enough, scouts will find you, regardless of location. I wish Jerome much success.

Reaction Score
Williams has transferred. IMO, if any player has a dream or desire to play at the next level, their best opportunity is to have a full season as starter, minimum. Of course there are exceptions. Four criteria that scouts evaluate are; stats, measurables, film, and character. Jerome does not have very much film to provide. By transferring to a Div II school he will have that opportunity. If you're good enough, scouts will find you, regardless of location. I wish Jerome much success.

Any idea where he went?

Reaction Score

+1 Mr. Moore...

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Walk-on tryouts for the spring have yet to happen, but the sign-ups were done today. Meetings are early next week. So try-outs should be done by next Sunday. Reason I know? I'm attending them, despite us having two long snappers, I'm going out trying to be one too. Wish me luck.

Reaction Score
Walk-on tryouts for the spring have yet to happen, but the sign-ups were done today. Meetings are early next week. So try-outs should be done by next Sunday. Reason I know? I'm attending them, despite us having two long snappers, I'm going out trying to be one too. Wish me luck.

Hell yeah! Good luck. Give it your all, no regrets.

Reaction Score
Die Hard Husky: Good luck but don't hope for a scholly cause Coach P isn't in a giving mood these days!

Reaction Score
I do regret the last paragraph, fwiw, because I should have anticipated that, to some, that would be a more important thought than talking about our roster.

It was not, however, either a shot at P or a praise of Edsall. It doesn't bug me in the least that P wants to reveal nothing. It was just meant to point out the hypocrisy of some to whom Edsall's secrecy seemed like a character flaw but whom don't seem bothered now. But, if I say something like that, the stalkers like '68 who have nothing to add other than tracking my posts for flaws can't be expected to stay silent.

The "character flaw" as you call it is not the secrecy, but being the single voice of the program. We never heard a word from anyone else. Secrecy is strategy and it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom