Sparks @ Lynx - 5/20/18 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sparks @ Lynx - 5/20/18

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Chelsea Gray starting where she left off last season. Real tough player. I can see her making the National Team before her career is over.

I was being conservative. Make way for the Hall of Fame for Chelsea Gray. ;)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Chelsea Gray starting where she left off last season. Real tough player. I can see her making the National Team before her career is over.

You're right!! She just broke Minny's heart with a game winning buzzer beater. Sparks win by 1. :p

Reaction Score
The last game winner she had against Minn. there were only two players in her grill. This shot she made with 3 min players contesting her shot.

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Gray and Sims are a heckuva backcourt.
Gray had 18 points including the game winner, plus 6 steals and 8 assists
Sims added 21 points and got to the line A LOT.

Lynx had 24 turnovers to only 6 for Sparks. It's a miracle they were even in this game.

Sparks won this game without Parker and Lavender. They are officially the team to beat this year.

Reaction Score
Sparks are the team to beat this year. Lynx’s lack of bench is going to hurt more and more as season progresses. Sparks won this without Parker and Lavender. Wish Parker had played.

Reaction Score
Between Gray/Sims combo and Parker/Ogumike combo the Sparks will be a heck of a team. Sims missed a lot, but she still scored a lot when it counted. Gray is just a baller!!!

Reaction Score
can't wait for the sparks-sun game on Thursday on espn, should be a good one!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
That was an exciting finish. I got locked out of the thread the last 10 seconds of the game.

Reaction Score
That was an exciting finish. I got locked out of the thread the last 10 seconds of the game.

I got locked out soon after starting the Lynx game thread. I’m curious of the reason for this. I could see locking out spammers, but locking out board members?

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I got locked out soon after starting the Lynx game thread. I’m curious of the reason for this. I could see locking out spammers, but locking out board members?

Yeah, I was surprised too. First time it's happened to me.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Yeah, I was surprised too. First time it's happened to me.

I was locked out as well last night. At the bottom of the thread, it said one possible reason is that I made too many posts. Since I did post a lot yesterday, I did not
question it. I do seem to recall that there was a new rule about maximum posts in a short period of time (daily limit?) before being shut down for some period but I forgot the details and could not find any mention of it when I looked.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Karlie is now out to a quick lead for the Samuelson family WNBA scoring leader board..
Karlie 3
Bonnie 0
Lou 0

I am sure a year from now the leader board might look a bit different. :rolleyes:
Hopefully, Karlie will be around 100-200 before Lou gets any. Then KLS puts her sis in the rear view mirror.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I got locked out yesterday too. Can we get the limit upped a little?

Yeah, if yesterday was any indication game threads once the college season starts are going to be real difficult. Start out commenting on a game, then disappear halfway thru. Or try to save all your posts til the end of the game? But then there would be no commentary for most of the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom