Sox/Yankees? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sox/Yankees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey, here's an idea... How about not handing the team to ing Bobby Valentine ? Maybe someone not intent on airing the team's dirty laundry in public would have helped. That would have been a VASTLY better move. Unreal. Right about Youk, eh ? Yeah, he's done, clearly. Fung-wah indeed.

The amount of talent the Sox gave up to "change direction" is criminal. They ought to have slashed ticket prices in half.

This post just keeps getting better with age.

Reaction Score
Is it OK to say Bobby V. was right about Youk yet?

The point was he was Fung Wah'd right? .......and he was! But he was done obviously so you're both right!!

Reaction Score
It's still very early. By the end of the year, Middlebrooks will be batting around .270 with 25-30 HRs. He's going to do his fair share of offense on the team. He's batting .287 out of the 7 and 8 spot so I imagine that Farrell is going to keep him down there. Bottom of the lineup has been very productive for the Sox lately.
It's now almost two months later and I am still concerned about Middlebrooks and Drew. I thought by now we would see some improvement but we haven't. Drew showed some improvement in May but they both are struggling in June. Fortunately, Iglesias has given us some flexibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom