Southern Illinois 30 Tenn 27 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Southern Illinois 30 Tenn 27

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Lol. Duke is my 3 favorite team. Y’all lucky Tennessee wasn’t smart enough to get Kara. Good luck this season.

Honestly, I think Lawson enjoys being in a city like Durham than Knoxville. No inside knowledge, just a gut feeling.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
@bballnut90 I disagree. I think her improvement had more to do with maturity and not Kellies coaching. She is one hell of an athlete and would’ve been served better under a more seasoned and disciplined coach. Just my opinion is all.
Any and ALL players who attended Tennessee for basketball after Pat made a bad decision.
How do you differentiate her improvement being due to maturity vs. coaching impact? Seems a bit presumptive or just wanting to fit the anti-Tennessee narrative rather than being based on something more factual.

Reaction Score
How do you differentiate her improvement being due to maturity vs. coaching impact? Seems a bit presumptive or just wanting to fit the anti-Tennessee narrative rather than being based on something more factual.
Because she matured into the college game. Physically and mentally. As that happens the game slows down and the bull in the China factory method goes anyway ( for most) I don’t think individual improvement often comes in a team practice setting. Most college coaches don’t have time for individual coaching. These kids nowadays stay in the “lab” doing their own training or with personal trainers. Saying she improved because of Kellie is presumptive and fits the pro Tennessee narrative.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Because she matured into the college game. Physically and mentally. As that happens the game slows down and the bull in the China factory method goes anyway ( for most) I don’t think individual improvement often comes in a team practice setting. Most college coaches don’t have time for individual coaching. These kids nowadays stay in the “lab” doing their own training or with personal trainers. Saying she improved because of Kellie is presumptive and fits the pro Tennessee narrative.
Her drastically improved shot selection and decision making isn't just "maturity", she learned those somewhere. Coaches always get due credit for coaching players who improve by leaps and bounds under their tutelage. I'm not sure why Kellie doesn't deserve the same credit as other coaches.

Reaction Score
Her drastically improved shot selection and decision making isn't just "maturity", she learned those somewhere. Coaches always get due credit for coaching players who improve by leaps and bounds under their tutelage. I'm not sure why Kellie doesn't deserve the same credit as other coaches.
Maybe from the”lab” or personal training? Kellie is not proven that’s why.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom