South Carolina vs Lady Vols Monday 9 PM | The Boneyard

South Carolina vs Lady Vols Monday 9 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
http://www.gogamecocks.com/2015/02/22/682354_staley-has-built-gamecocks-to.html?rh=1

An important game for determining #1 Seeds. I don't see SEC getting two #1 seeds if Baylor and maryland run the table. If the Lady Vols lose this game and the SEC tournament game, they'll probably fall to a 2 seed. Monday's game is held in South Carolina.

Based on Nicki McCray-Penson comments, I wonder if the Lady Vols should attempt to hire her as an assistant coach to help with their recruiting and weaken South Carolina's.

Louisville vs Notre Dame also on Monday @ 7 PM might be an interesting game. I do expect Notre Dame to win, but Louisville is capable of pulling off an upset. Game is played in South Bend

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't see the Vols, sorry, Lady Vols, having a chance against the Garnet and Black.

ND over Loiusville. Turner moves so well. Watching Stevens and Turner the other night was treat

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
http://www.gogamecocks.com/2015/02/22/682354_staley-has-built-gamecocks-to.html?rh=1

An important game for determining #1 Seeds. I don't see SEC getting two #1 seeds if Baylor and maryland run the table. If the Lady Vols lose this game and the SEC tournament game, they'll probably fall to a 2 seed. Monday's game is held in South Carolina.

Based on Nicki McCray-Penson comments, I wonder if the Lady Vols should attempt to hire her as an assistant coach to help with their recruiting and weaken South Carolina's.

Louisville vs Notre Dame also on Monday @ 7 PM might be an interesting game. I do expect Notre Dame to win, but Louisville is capable of pulling off an upset. Game is played in South Bend

Nikki has been coaching with Dawn for years, so I don't see her leaving. Dawn has had almost no turnover on her staff since coming to USC. I think consistency amongst assistant coaches is an often overlooked trait of successful teams. For Monday night, I predict that CockhornLeghorn will be in rare form getting in the collective heads of the Lady Vols' players and coaches. USC 81 Tennessee Fricassee 64.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nikki has been coaching with Dawn for years, so I don't see her leaving. Dawn has had almost no turnover on her staff since coming to USC. I think consistency amongst assistant coaches is an often overlooked trait of successful teams. For Monday night, I predict that CockhornLeghorn will be in rare form getting in the collective heads of the Lady Vols' players and coaches. USC 81 Tennessee Fricassee 64.
I hope it's an epic beatdown. Without Harrison, Tennessee is much smaller in the post and unless their 3-point game is on point, it could get ugly really fast.

they really only have Carter and Massengale who can hit the 3 ball with any consistency - Massengale at 37%, Carter at 33%. Burdick is at 50% but she's taken 12 shots this year. Tennessee also keeps tweaking the starting lineup - they were doing it even before Harrison went down. Last game it was Nared, Burdick, Moore, Massengale and Carter.

Reaction Score

For my money, Tennessee has no problem with recruiting..... it is a 100% coaching problem...... and that probably will not be corrected for a spell yet.......

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I cant see South Carolina scoring 81 points on a good team.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm thinking a 12-14 point SC victory. But i do agree it will be lower scoring. having said that, Tenn. is undersized now and doesn't match up well with SC in the post. Wilson and Coates could easily go off in this game.

SC 60
Tenn 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member