South Carolina Game Thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

South Carolina Game Thread

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
MIGAWD!! If the ncaa sees that money we will have to forfeit all our wins!!! What could they be thinking?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
In the above pic who are the 2 women to the right of Bird? Turner?

Also, has Amy Duran ever been back?

Reaction Score
Congratulations UConn Huskies!!!!!

They have achieved what no team, men or women, has ever achieved in college basketball history.

I hope we all appreciate what we have here at UConn because we'll never its like again in our lifetimes.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Gabby aside, the thing that stood out most to me is how Crystal performed especially if Kia hurt her ankle at the last minute. The biggest wow play of the night was with about 2 minutes left in the game, shot clock winding down and Crystal is dribbling then spinning then finding Natalie for a layup right before the buzzer goes off.

Reaction Score
Time to give Kia some time off to let that ankle heal. I think Lou may have been dealing with the after affects of her illness from Saturday. I can see gutting it through one game when ill, but playing another game with just one day off, especially one as physical as last night's, and expecting a peak performance is a lot to ask.

Now they get a few conference games to let people recover from illness/physical injury and recharge batteries. Onward to the NCAA tournament!

Reaction Score
Bria was there with her new baby. They showed a shot of Bria with her baby in one of those front carry infant carriers strapped to her shoulders. It was a quick shot, so not sure who else was in that group of alumna, but Maria Conlon was one of them.

C4oAb8uWEAAmldV.jpg:large

If I was a new recruit, to see some of the best players in the world want to remain part of the UConn family would mean a lot.

Reaction Score
Was at the game - so fun to see our team in person - Bria's baby so cute, looks just like her - I think Bria was sitting with Caroline Doty - officiating horrendous, I wondered if that was because it's different in person, glad to see the boneyard agrees the officiating was abnormally bad.

Reaction Score
is there a re-play of the game available? Haven't been able to find one yet, and thanks to ESPN I missed 15 minutes of the first half.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
is there a re-play of the game available? Haven't been able to find one yet, and thanks to ESPN I missed 15 minutes of the first half.
Should be free on WatchESPN or espn3.com. Select last 7 days replay for wbb, and it should be there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom