huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Celebration Time:

images-10.jpeg

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Who was the woman in the crowd with the baby? I was distracted here at the house.

Reaction Score
Congrats to the regs here and all of UConn Nation. 100 straight wins for any sport at any level is a phenomenal accomplishment.

They just keep rewriting their own legacy. It's incredible.
To say the least!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Don't think so. That was Gabby's parents from what Doris was saying. Bria was there right behind the UConn bench - didn't see a baby with her though.
Bria was behind the UConn bench with a baby strapped to her chest. I know, I have the same carrier!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I'm sure there will be a bunch of ice packs passed out in UConn's locker room. That was one incredibly physical game, in part because the refs were not up to the task of calling it evenly. I suspect that Geno has to shut down Kia for a week or so to let her ankle heel. I would rather not have to face SC, Baylor, etc. again in April without a healthy Kia.

Reaction Score
I'm sure there will be a bunch of ice packs passed out in UConn's locker room. That was one incredibly physical game, in part because the refs were not up to the task of calling it evenly. I suspect that Geno has to shut down Kia for a week or so to let her ankle heel. I would rather not have to face SC, Baylor, etc. again in April without a healthy Kia.
Steve Levy asked Gabby if she'd be able to get up for the next game. She said, "[paraphrasing] I don't know - I'm just going to sleep for a couple days now."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom