South Carolina (8) @ Maryland (4) - 11/10/19 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

South Carolina (8) @ Maryland (4) - 11/10/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Boston is looking gassed with 6 min left.

She is, but with all these minutes in her first game against a ranked opponent , Staley is riding her like an over worked horse.

Reaction Score
Can’t really blame the players for not looking good on offense when their coaches don’t know how to coach it or put them in positions to perform well

Reaction Score
z
I want to NaLyssa Smith vs anybody on SC roster. One of the kids I’m very excited about watching this year
it’ll be good for sure! If Baylor has a great season I can see Lauren and smith as all-Americans with didi Richards, juicy Landrum and t’ea Cooper maybe on the honorable mention.

Reaction Score
This game is really bad! Maryland should be up right now if they’d actually make their shots. South Carolina has missed a lot of shots late

Reaction Score
Refs seem to be swallowing their whistles. More like an ACC game from the old days.

Reaction Score
Looks like SC went into "try not to lose" mode with about 8 mins left.

Reaction Score
Debbie must be watching another game, because ( I'm paraphrasing) she said the South Carolina is running their offense through Boston.

Reaction Score
Jesus Maryland looks horrific shooting the ball

wide open shots... brick

Reaction Score
That kid Angel Reese better rethink this Maryland being in position to win a Nat’l championship...not happening

Reaction Score
UConn can and will beat these two teams whenever. SC still has no outside shooting. Also, Brenda chooses to keep Shakira on the bench for most of the game...choices

Reaction Score
IMO, Harris is well behind Slocum, Dangerfield, and Kiana Williams.

Boston was a beast in the first half, but she got a little tired. I’d way rather have a freshman who needs a little conditioning work than one who lacks what Boston brings to the table but is well conditioned.

Owusu is a stud. She looked better than Zia Cooke in the freshman PG matchup. Very different games though. Shots and offense will come for Cooke. Owusu is solid, but she didn’t do a great job of running the offense. I think they missed Lewis.

Austin was uber disappointing. She was very good last season.

I love Masonious! Kid is tough as nails. She defended all five positions. Beal similar for SC. She has an interesting shot form that entails her totally moving her head. A little interesting and hasn’t really worked to date, but she is tough and strong.

Reaction Score
What the heck happened to mikesell and Austin. I don't know if Brenda knows how to utilize Shakira properly.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
South Carolina won shooting 31.7% (not that Maryland is any better)

But 24 out of 30 free throws made. 24 out of 63 of their points were free throws.

Interesting (slugfest) statline.

Reaction Score
South Carolina won shooting 31.7% (not that Maryland is any better)

But 24 out of 30 free throws made. 24 out of 63 of their points were free throws.

Interesting (slugfest) statline.
Yeah, if South Carolina shoots this poorly when they play Baylor later this month, Baylor will have a field day with them! South Carolina still don’t have good perimeter shooting and Baylor doesn’t shoot lot of threes but when we do we’re pretty good at making them

Reaction Score
Yeah, if South Carolina shoots this poorly when they play Baylor later this month, Baylor will have a field day with them! South Carolina still don’t have good perimeter shooting and Baylor doesn’t shoot lot of threes but when we do we’re pretty good at making them

doubt it! Landrum is still the best and only shooter and for the bears and SC will definitely be even more improved by the time that game rolls around. This is not the same SC team from last year and Baylor isn’t the same either!

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score

Baylor will burn the barn with points. SC's freshman are very talented, but Baylor's offense is too strong and they'll get lots of their points really easily. Not that I predict SC will score 63 points in every game, but then.... 80 probably isn't even enough against Baylor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom