OT: - Sorta... Were any of you at Chimirri's in Wethersfield This Morn? | The Boneyard

OT: Sorta... Were any of you at Chimirri's in Wethersfield This Morn?

Reaction Score
I had a short conversation with a big UConn fan who really knew his stuff... Just curious if it was a fellow 'yarder.

Incidentally, Chimirri's is delicious.

Reaction Score
Why didn't you ask then?

I was holding a cake and had a two year old who was repeatedly running into my junk while playing peek-a-boo with various people. Ascertaining the identity of a 'yarder was less important in that moment than protecting the potential for a sibling for one my little one. Oh and the cake is delicious.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We need a signal.

paul_newman.jpg

The reply would be a small nod.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
does he like or hate Ollie?

does he think next season is already a dumpster fire or does he think it might exceed expectations?

is he pre Calhoun age? is Ollie the first coach he knows or is it somewhere in between?

answer those questions, and we can eliminate at least 75% of the Yard

Reaction Score
Do we need a "missed connections" forum?

Incidentally, a few years ago I was riding the Green Line from Cambridge to Fenway wearing some UConn gear. A middle-aged guy approached me and asked if I went to UConn, said UConn basketball was his passion. Had to be one of you guys, right?

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Do we need a "missed connections" forum?

Incidentally, a few years ago I was riding the Green Line from Cambridge to Fenway wearing some UConn gear. A middle-aged guy approached me and asked if I went to UConn, said UConn basketball was his passion. Had to be one of you guys, right?
I call BS. Green line doesn't run to Cambridge. You have to change for the Red line at Park Street.

Not that that actually matters.;)

Reaction Score
does he like or hate Ollie?

does he think next season is already a dumpster fire or does he think it might exceed expectations?

is he pre Calhoun age? is Ollie the first coach he knows or is it somewhere in between?

answer those questions, and we can eliminate at least 75% of the Yard

He told me a few things that have been rumored on the board but with more exact detail. Long time season ticket holder who was legit. Hell of a nice guy. So, that, in addition to actually having some sort of real knowledge of the program, knocks out most of us.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He told me a few things that have been rumored on the board but with more exact detail. Long time season ticket holder who was legit. Hell of a nice guy. So, that, in addition to actually having some sort of real knowledge of the program, knocks out most of us.

And so, what's his take going forward?

Reaction Score
As I live in Wethersfield I frequent Chimirri's every now and then. Their fudge brownies are one of my wife's absolute favorite desserts. While I am half Italian, I'm not a huge fan of Italian desserts, that said, for my money I think they beat the pants off of the much more revered Mozzicato's and Modern.

Reaction Score
Also it wasn't me. But I did see KO cruising the streets of Glastonbury in what looked like a maroon, 60's, low-rider Cadillac.

Reaction Score
As I live in Wethersfield I frequent Chimirri's every now and then. Their fudge brownies are one of my wife's absolute favorite desserts. While I am half Italian, I'm not a huge fan of Italian desserts, that said, for my money I think they beat the pants off of the much more revered Mozzicato's and Modern.

I went to school with Guy and Lorena Chmirri and they are well versed in the Franklin Ave ways. The only differences are name brand and location.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom