Songs by, about or mentioning kings, queens and other royalty | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Songs by, about or mentioning kings, queens and other royalty

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Seen them a few times - love Sharon. Actually have seen almost all the ones I've posted.
I used to go to quite a few shows, just hadn't gotten around to catching hard rock/metal bands. Then covid happened, and I haven't been to a concert in years. The Pretty Reckless just passed thru my area, I thought about it for a bit, but didn't pull the trigger.

Reaction Score
I used to go to quite a few shows, just hadn't gotten around to catching hard rock/metal bands. Then covid happened, and I haven't been to a concert in years. The Pretty Reckless just passed thru my area, I thought about it for a bit, but didn't pull the trigger.
The 1st time I saw Apocalyptica was 2007. Have been to festivals in Europe, Prog Power in Atlanta a number of times. A number of those bands I saw atvthe Paaladium in Worcester, the Webster in Hartford and lots of NYC venues

Reaction Score
mary ,queen of Arkansas
I am so embarrassed that I never thought of that one. It could be because it’s one of only two songs I didn’t like off of his first eight albums. However, no excuse for not at least remembering it off the top of my head.

Reaction Score
Wow... 8 pages in and no one has put this one here yet...

... Took her to the hotel, she said "You're the King!"
... Well.. I said "Be my Queen if you know what I mean, and let us do The Wild Thing"

Reaction Score
... And how did none of you roll out this absolute classic? One of the greatest "Southern Fried Rock" Songs of all time!

... Green Grass and High Tides forever
Castles of stone souls and glory
Lost faces say we adore you
As kings and queens bow and play for you

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member