Songs about the Unfortunate Side of Life - Deaths, Divorces, Disasters, Drugs, Demons, all the bad stuff. | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Songs about the Unfortunate Side of Life - Deaths, Divorces, Disasters, Drugs, Demons, all the bad stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Song about the DT's (not her). Followed by a cover of The Bands song. (saw it earlier in the thread but they're played together here)

S.O.B. and The Shape I'm In - Nathaniel Rateliff & The Nightsweats

Reaction Score
This was a number one classic from the 20s. The other side (I have the 78) is The Wreck of the Old 97 and was another choice but The Prisoner's Song was the favorite. Both would work for this post.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I tried really hard to find a song about all your guards leaving for the transfer portal, but couldn't find any. So I'm gonna post three I've played hundreds of times, one on heroin, one on alcoholism, and one on general "ish didn't work out."

The heroin one is extremely dancable...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
A cult classic on barflys with nowhere else to go...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The third of my trilogy is simply "regret" that whatever the plan was, it just didn't work out.

My personal sorrow regarding this song is that I used to have gorgeous hair like Steve's.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I tried really hard to find a song about all your guards leaving for the transfer portal, but couldn't find any. So I'm gonna post three I've played hundreds of times, one on heroin, one on alcoholism, and one on general "ish didn't work out."

The heroin one is extremely dancable...
Oh, if we’re talking about danceable songs about addiction you have to go with…

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Oh, if we’re talking about danceable songs about addiction you have to go with…

Never really cared for her, never understood the fuss. Always seemed a media creation to me. People love trainwrecks.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Never really cared for her, never understood the fuss. Always seemed a media creation to me. People love trainwrecks.
I think people love good music, that sometimes gets performed by “trainwrecks.”

Reaction Score
Why this thread was moved to Off topic -Entertainment section and the other two music threads are still in the UConn Women's Basketball section?

Great question Kaizen....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox