Songs about humanity | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Songs about humanity

Reaction Score
A semi-autobiographical song by Harry Nilsson about boys abandoned by their fathers and how this happens from generation to generation.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
This song is a tribute to a young woman who was savagely attacked and beaten to death in England, but also a song for anyone who has ever felt different or ostracized...which is probably most of us at some point.

Reaction Score
"Here in the morning light I stand, a suitcase and a guitar in my hands......sitting in the airport bar, trying to look like a superstar...Denver, Oklahoma, San Antoine...another gig a long, long, way from home"......

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bruce Cockburn, “If I had a Rocket Launcher”.
Saw a YouTube cover of that by Blackie and the Rodeo Kings that was great. Not sure where the covers thread was... this belongs.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
We just hosted a niece and her family, including their two- and a four-year-olds, for a couple of days. What a hoot! It gives me faith in the future. This afternoon this song was going through my head. My father, a huge Billie Holliday fan, loved this version from the time he heard it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
We just hosted a niece and her family, including their two- and a four-year-olds, for a couple of days. What a hoot! It gives me faith in the future. This afternoon this song was going through my head. My father, a huge Billie Holliday fan, loved this version from the time he heard it.

I'll still take Billie's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom