Some preseason thoughts | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Some preseason thoughts

Reaction Score
It seems like Dorka isn't getting as much recognition as she deserves. She's an extremely important part of this team. She's going to get a lot of PT and that alone should enable her to put up better numbers. I love how unselfish her game is. She helps others score as much as anyone on the team.

Reaction Score
People forget that last year was her “freshman” year at UCONN.
Last season was a learning process for her- this year she’ll be more comfortable in the system, also her second season working with Aayliah up front.
Will have a huge hand in UCONN’s success.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
It seems like Dorka isn't getting as much recognition as she deserves. She's an extremely important part of this team. She's going to get a lot of PT and that alone should enable her to put up better numbers. I love how unselfish her game is. She helps others score as much as anyone on the team.
For me, Dorka's a given. I watched her at Ohio State and was really excited that UConn landed her. As Stymie said, anyone who thinks last year was her ceiling most likely didn't see her previously.

She's going to average close to a double-double and make some high-post and low-post passes that leave some with mouths agape.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom