Some OK tweets (Championship) | The Boneyard

Some OK tweets (Championship)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Zach Braziller ‏@NYPost_Brazille
John Calipari just predicted James Young will go for 25 Monday night.

Colin Cowherd ‏@ESPN_Colin 24m
UConn vs Kentucky. Traditional powers. NBA talent. Both feel disrespected. Great guard play. I'm all in.

USA TODAY Sports ‏@USATODAYsports 5h
The #FinalFour had some amazing dunks, but this jam from DeAndre Daniels' might've been the best: http://usat.ly/1h2iYzJ

HLpublicsafety ‏@HLpublicsafety 5h
Fans are starting fires with anything, including boxes & hats. They chanted "duck* UConn" over a fire #LexStreets #BBN pic.twitter.com/VVZ0mi6Pst

Pat Forde ‏@YahooForde 7h
Column: UConn heard all week that its Dec. 2 win over Florida was a fluke. No fluke Saturday, when it mattered most http://yhoo.it/Om1zpM

Reggie Bullock ‏@ReggieBullock35 8h
I gotta ride with UCONN.

Kansas Jayhawk Fans ‏@FansOfKU 8h
95% of America will prolly be cheering for UCONN in the championship game..and I'm right there with them. Nobody likes Kentucky.

AP Top 25 ‏@AP_Top25 8h
Kentucky coach Calipari on matchup against UConn: "I know how good they are but I don't know how they play.

Pau Gasol ‏@paugasol
12h
At home watching the #NCAAFinalFour . Let's see if UConn can pull this one off!

AP Top 25 ‏@AP_Top25 9h
Good moment for UConn guard Ryan Boatwright getting hug from mom, Tanesha, after beating Florida. http://apne.ws/1lI42d6

[URL='https://twitter.com/SportsCenter'] SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 11h
Yesterday former UConn coach Jim Calhoun told DeAndre Daniels that no one was talking about him. Daniels replied: pic.twitter.com/VD7BlgjLMD

[URL='https://twitter.com/DetroitPistons']Detroit Pistons ‏@DetroitPistons 11h
@AndreDrummondd threw his hands up in celebration when Mason announced that UConn defeated Florida in the Final Four.

ScHoolboy Q ‏@ScHoolBoyQ 8h
Number 7 vs 8 dats sick I got my money on uconn tHo

Chris Jones ‏@iAM_UNGUARDABLE 11h
Lol wow now everybody a uconn fan lol yo this basketball world is all messed up lol when you do good they praise you play bad it's over lol

Bonnie Bernstein ‏@BonnieBernstein 11h
No Big 12, Pac 12, ACC team in Nat'l Championship. But, hey- we got the American Conference in its first year. Just sayin. #UConn

Michael Strahan ‏@michaelstrahan 11h
Congrats to UConn. Well played!

Skip Bayless ‏@MrSkipBayless
Kentucky fans reaction to the UCONN win.... @RTNBA pic.twitter.com/36rBzOjA4H

Herd w/Colin Cowherd ‏@TheHerd 11h
Florida has just THREE assists in loss to UCONN. #HERD

Chris McCullough ‏@_CM5 11h
I'm tryna be where UCONN is next year!

Rob Dauster ‏@RobDauster 11h
UConn assistant Karl Hobbs to the media while walking into the locker room: "We had no chance, right?"

Kevin Negandhi ‏@KNegandhiESPN 11h
UConn is now 5-0 in Final Four games in the state of Texas

Bas ‏@FiendBassy 11h
Congrats to UCONN on that trip to the Final Four! Bring it home for the Big East (RIP)...it's only… http://instagram.com/p/mbavTJS8Ta/

Mike Greenberg ‏@Espngreeny 11h
The NCAA Tournament gives you a lot of flukey results. This is NOT one of them. #UConn flat outplayed #Florida.

Mike Greenberg ‏@Espngreeny 11h
Congratulations #UConn. So much better than I realized. Absolutely deserve to be where they are.

Al Horford ‏@Al_Horford 11h
Congrats to UCONN. Very impressed with their Coach and team.

Alligator Army ‏@AlligatorArmy 11h
Patric Young is the last Gator to leave the court. Because he hugged every UConn player. There are ways to lose with dignity.

Pat Forde ‏@YahooForde 11h
UConn will play for the title Monday. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd type that three weeks ago.

AP Top 25 ‏@AP_Top25 11h
RT @MichaelG1: #UConn 2nd half shot chart is unreadable because almost all their shots were from within 4 feet of the rim. #finalfour

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 11h
Florida, my pick to win it all, just wasn't as good as UConn, which has so many more weapons than just Shabazz.

WagerMinds ‏@WagerMinds 11h
Too bad that UConn bettor stopped rolling over his bets after the Iowa State win: http://www.bettingtalk.com/uconn-200000-bet-money-line-william-hill/…

Colin Cowherd ‏@ESPN_Colin 11h
UConn just toyed w a Florida team in second half that's clobbered many since December. That was damn impressive.

Rex Chapman ‏@rexchapman 11h
Told my guy @MrJoshHopkins last night that I felt this game would be won by UConn. Reason? 2 best players on floor - Napier & Daniels.

Dana O'Neil ‏@ESPNDanaOneil 11h
Florida resorts to fouling. Useless. UConn won't miss much

Eddie Royal ‏@EddieRoyalWR 12h
I called Uconn I just didn't tell anybody

Dana O'Neil ‏@ESPNDanaOneil 12h
People will say Florida played poorly. Like they said Michigan State played poorly. Truth is, UConn is really good.

Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA 12h
This UConn defense is something else.

Ashton Gibbs ‏@AshtonGibbs12 12h
Uconn shows u that great guards that play both ends get it done everytime!

spike albrecht ‏@SpikeAlbrecht 12h
Uconn's guard play was just too much. Completely dominated Florida's guards the entire game.

Tim Layden ‏@SITimLayden 12h
Florida is a team full of B-plus players. UConn has some A's

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello 12h
One coach said to me this week, "If you have to foul UConn to come back, you're not going to win. They don't miss."

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 12h
6 out of the last 7 NCAA Tourney champs have been a #1 seed? Exception? UConn was a #3 in 2011.

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande 12h
UConn guards have been taking Wilbekin's lunch money.

Nolan D. Smith ‏@NdotSmitty 12h
It's all about peaking at the right time.. UCONN is definitely doing that!! They look great! Defense, Offense, everything

Jay Williams ‏@RealJayWilliams 12h
The magic of UConn.... Something about small guards w/ Moxy is a common theme for the Huskies. @ESPNCBB

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 12h
UConn's D has been the story of this game. It's like a bunch of Kevin Ollies out there.

Pat Forde ‏@YahooForde 12h
UConn guards have done to Florida ball handlers what they did to Michigan State's. Devoured them, specifically.

Kendrick Perkins ‏@KendrickPerkins 12h
UCONN are very well coached. Very impressive

Cris Carter ‏@criscarter80 12h
UCONN is real good. #FinalFour

Rip Hamilton ‏@ripcityhamilton 14h
Let's Go Uconn. We taking no prisoners . #StandUp http://instagram.com/p/mbJ7OiRkNA/

Donald Brown ‏@Donaldb31 14h
U-C-O-N-N UConn UConn Uconn. Lets go Huskies! Best of luck to @UConnMBB & @UConnWBB in the #FinalFour

[/URL]
[/URL]

Reaction Score
Thanks for doing that. I wish i knew how you found all of those.

Reaction Score
Had some tears shed on some of those from the celeb's who have taken notice…….

Going to be a lot of UConn fans out there because of the UK hatred which is more prevalent than one may think!….and it's because of Cal

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bas@FiendBassy with the Husky cheer at the concert was great………

And someone needs to let Chris McCullough know how to get to Storrs I think (tweet = "I'm trying to be where UConn is next year)……………2-3 zone won't get you there CM…...;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for doing that. I wish i knew how you found all of those.

Diligence. Read probably 200 tweets with the simple elegant search term: UConn

I wish I had the patience to do an Ollie.

Sunday morning here, waiting for my daughter's first soccer game of the Spring. Nothing else to do.

Reaction Score

Sunday morning here, waiting for my daughter's first soccer game of the Spring. Nothing else to do.
Thanks upstater. I look forward to this post after every win. Appreciate it!

Reaction Score

Thanks good luck to your daughter today…….it's nice here but cold guessing it's pretty brisk there pal!!

Reaction Score
Thanks good luck to your daughter today…….it's nice here but cold guessing it's pretty brisk there pal!!

Thanks. 55 today and sunny. Perfect soccer weather. Good weather coming to Connecticut tomorrow I'm guessing.

Reaction Score
That was great! Loved the Eddie Royal tweet:
"I called Uconn I just didn't tell anybody".

But Seth's quote is unbeatable:
"UConn's D has been the story of this game. It's like a bunch of Kevin Ollies out there."

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Rip Hamilton ‏@ripcityhamilton 15h
Pay me my bread @joakimnoah. Thanks for the pic @nate_robinson. Lmao #FloridaWho #UconnBaby http://instagram.com/p/mbj2NwxkIF/

Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport 12h
Allen Iverson congratulates his former 76ers teammate and UConn coach Kevin Ollie over Instagram http://Post original url/1hOWZMD

Andrew Perloff ‏@andrewperloff 13h
"Highest combination of seeds ever in Final." That would make for classic underdog tale if it wasn't UK-UConn. That's not exactly Hoosiers.

Amin Elhassan ‏@AminESPN 16h
Khalid el Amin! RT @RealJayWilliams: The magic of UConn.... Something about small guards w/ Moxy is a common theme for the Huskies. @ESPNCBB

Andre Drummond ‏@AndreDrummondd 13h
Enough said..... pic.twitter.com/jGiDiYl8ss

Jeremy Lamb Instagram

Reaction Score
That's a hip way to say, give me a break. This is Twitter.

"We taking no prisoners"?

Maybe Nelson will offer a group discount if Rip and KO sign up together for his grammar course.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
"We taking no prisoners"?

Maybe Nelson will offer a group discount if Rip and KO sign up together for his grammar course.

Sign Chris Jones up, too.

Chris Jones ‏@iAM_UNGUARDABLE 11h
Lol wow now everybody a uconn fan lol yo this basketball world is all messed up lol when you do good they praise you play bad it's over lol

Huh???

Bkf2HcmCcAACvYV.jpg

Reaction Score
http://instagram.com/p/mdbIA9SMd2/
andredrummondd
1 hour ago
Me: why do you look so down ref Ref: Uconn is in the chip game, they ruined my bracket, they got lucky Me: (shrugs shoulders) NOTHIN LUCKY ABOUT THIS #7#bleedblue#huskynation@tyolander10@dmac_2@ballforblue_21@torwatts@boatshow11@rpurvis44@kface32@airborn_t@lkromah20@shabazznap13r

Jordan Oliver ‏@that_dude_JO 1h
I'm telling y'all UConn is taking it! #ballin

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas 2h
@JoshLerud @ESPNCBB I wouldn't be surprised if UConn wins, but I would give UK the edge. Vegas does, too. #BarkatBilas

Echoes of Nashville ‏@EchoesNashville 2m
Finishing up our tour downtown and #uconn has to outnumber other teams by 10 to 1. #womensfinalfour

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
testiculo @SenhorTesticulo 1m
Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics