Some Interesting JC thoughts | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Some Interesting JC thoughts

Reaction Score
How do you know they have?

When a school loses the goodwill of a Hall of Fame alumnus, it is probably doing something wrong.
Usually you are on point. Not so much here. We lost the goodwill of one Hall of Famer because he chose the side of his friend. That is more a problem of hiring an ex-player than it is anything else. If Ray's goodwill so important than why has he burned bridges every where he has played? At some point, Ray should be held accountable regardless of how damn sweet his jump shot was.

If anything, this highlights the entitlement these players are used to receiving. Its always someone else's fault.

Reaction Score
Where did you stay there? Went there a couple years ago and had a great time. The sun must be hot as hell this time of year.
Stayed at the Sandals Regency La Toc. Loved it. It was hot, but not too bad. High 80’s most days.

Reaction Score
Didn't this happen after KO stiff armed JC? Where was this family then? In other words, KO caused the break with the family, not GM, not JC. And if you think JC has forgotten this, you don't know the man...
I love how some of you dudes act like the man who spent his entire career being combative and testy suddenly turned into some feeble and weak old man that KO booted out of the program. This is what I was referring to in my first post when I said y'all lose all sense of reality.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I love how some of you dudes act like the man who spent his entire career being combative and testy suddenly turned into some feeble and weak old man that KO booted out of the program. This is what I was referring to in my first post when I said y'all lose all sense of reality.
I love how a man who spent his life fiercely loyal, particularly to his players, suddenly is actively looking to piss them off. :rolleyes:

CL82

Reaction Score
Ya know, the more I read about this, the more I just don't care or have a dog in this fight.

The whole thing is completely bush league and reflects badly on the school, AD, Ollie, and Calhoun.

At this point, with all due respect, I'm sick of this stupid drama playing out in front the CT Media (lol) between two EX-UConn coaches.

Can only imagine that Danny wants them all to just shut up too so he can run his program without this BS lingering.
I suspect DH is busy trying to build a winning program (and let's be honest, he has his sights set much higher than that) to be bothered worrying about the BS. More importantly he's too smart to step into the middle of pissing contest.

Outside of UConn's accountants, the media and this board, no one gives two sheets about the KO thing now. It's old news.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Until Danny starts winning, this will be what the writers and fans care about.

Reaction Score
Ollie absolutely had no time for Calhoun after he won the ship. Your brother's sister's cousin should have told you this so you would stop going down this road.

Calhoun is old, Ray should have been at his charity golf tournament. Being petty with people you love who are in their twilight years is lame and something Ray will probably regret.

Reaction Score
Usually you are on point. Not so much here. We lost the goodwill of one Hall of Famer because he chose the side of his friend. That is more a problem of hiring an ex-player than it is anything else. If Ray's goodwill so important than why has he burned bridges every where he has played? At some point, Ray should be held accountable regardless of how damn sweet his jump shot was.

If anything, this highlights the entitlement these players are used to receiving. Its always someone else's fault.

This can't be said enough, I've always been a huge supporter of Ray but at some point the finger needs to be pointed in his direction. He has burned several bridges over the course of his playing career and is still despised in Boston despite winning a championship. I think it's telling that Paul Pierce and KG still don't even acknowledge him to this day. There is no way that is over something as petty as chasing a championship in Miami.

Reaction Score
Ya know, the more I read about this, the more I just don't care or have a dog in this fight.

The whole thing is completely bush league and reflects badly on the school, AD, Ollie, and Calhoun.

At this point, with all due respect, I'm sick of this stupid drama playing out in front the CT Media (lol) between two EX-UConn coaches.

Can only imagine that Danny wants them all to just shut up too so he can run his program without this BS lingering.
Probably one of the best posts ever on this topic. I really don't care anymore. Same arguments, as if saying Candyman in the mirror over and over makes it true.

CL82

Reaction Score
Probably one of the best posts ever on this topic. I really don't care anymore.
... and yet here you are...

Reaction Score
... and yet here you are...
I mean it this way. Please end this one way or the other-I used to care how it ended. No one looks good in this anymore.Somehow make this stop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom