Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 57 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Why is it that Pitt’s beat writers/reporters have literally no info on the situation at all? Or maybe I’m just not seeing them.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Someone on this board had info on that trade that would make your head explode.

Let’s say this. If 10 people in the world knew of that deal, this guys friend was one of them.

Please elaborate - I don’t know the story and I’m getting numbed reading all the speculation, it’s too much anxiety.

Reaction Score

If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have seen fit to tell him how much you don't care. Conclusion? You care a lot. A real lot.

Reaction Score
My feelings about the negociation is that if we're in competition with Pitt we try to seal with our best offer. But if he keeps shopping you start shopping as well. Can't be held over a barrel. Been there on 2 contract extensions and it was a mistake.

Reaction Score
I just wonder if the awful aac is having a far more deleterious effect than we think.

A terrible conference with terrible travel for less money.....yeah, the pitt job pretty much sucks, but what if Hurley feels the conference alone provides more hope for future success than uconn in the aac.....

Reaction Score
I’m just terrified of another week of this coaching search stuff. It needs to end tomorrow lol. The boneyard may not make it haha

You need a xanax brother. Or practice some deep breathing exercises.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I just wonder if the awful aac is having a far more deleterious effect than we think.

A terrible conference with terrible travel for less money.....yeah, the pitt job pretty much sucks, but what if Hurley feels the conference alone provides more hope for future success than uconn in the aac.....
What Dan Hurley should be thinking is whether it will take 2 seasons or 3 to cement himself as the Jay Wright of the damn AAC. That's it. Unlike football, I don't think basketball players care too much about conference, just coaching, facilities and playing time.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This post isn’t rooted in any logic. UConn is only nationally known because of basketball.
I disagree with the premise that the state of Connecticut and it's unniversity have nothing to offer beyond basketball. I'm moderately offended by it. But that wasn't really the point. Which is finances. Connecticut's budgetary issues are very real. Which was nicely expressed by our friend from CCSU.

Reaction Score
Such a bizarre situation. URI fans thinking for the longest time that they’re safe because the quality of life will trump UConn’s money, which we scoff at, and then we’re now turning around and pointing to quality of life as a reason he’ll turn down additional money from Pitt. To be honest I still think he ends up here and this is just his agent earning his commission, but it is kind of interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom