So What is the Recruiting Strategy for the 2020 Recruiting Class> | Page 7 | The Boneyard

So What is the Recruiting Strategy for the 2020 Recruiting Class>

Reaction Score
Just curious... Has Geno ever signed a junior college tranfer? I don’t know of any.

I tend to doubt it but if it's going to happen this would be the year..................

Reaction Score
there are great players throughout the country and as a premier national program UConn should always go after the best of the best no matter where they reside....obviously it's always great when you kind find great talent closer to home and it is painful to watch other programs come and cherry pick Mid Atlantic and New England area....for whatever reason, Texas seems to be the state that not only has the most talent but also it's the state where kids often want to stay close to home...hopefully Ms. Gusters for instance has an inquisitive mind when it comes to American geography......same applies to Ms Van Lith...

I guess the implication of my post seemed to be Uconn shouldn't try to recruit around the country. I can see how that may have seemed to be inferred.
I do however think if it keeps getting harder and more difficult as teams on the West Coast get stronger and more visible as with the Texas teams fans will be required to accept Geno does not always get the top 3.
I also think some local NE talent was not properly tapped.

Reaction Score
I tend to doubt it but if it's going to happen this would be the year...
Who was that one that transferred and transferred played abt 3 games for Geno and transferred or at least departed? If she wasn't a CC college she should have been.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom