So is this the conundrum? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

So is this the conundrum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you feed them, they stay.

BC is a fine Jesuit school with a nice campus. I like the hockey team and never liked BU. The football team has had a few nice moments, and Flutie of course. It has produced some good QBs with Flutie, Hasselback, Foley and Ryan. They also used to graduate some solid O-line players. There are not now, nor have they ever been a great football program.

That is a dispassionate assessment. Why you cannot return the favor reflects on your poor manners and lack of civility. UConn has risen dramatically in the academic rankings and isn't far behind BC. The campus is now very nice. The basketball program is top 5. Women's hoops is tops period. Soccer ranked #1 with a recent NC. Football is new and had some success that surprised most observers. Basketball graduation rates suck and must improve. Transfers and early entry players make it seem worse than it is. Football graduation is among the best, as is BC's.

Reaction Score
If you feed them, they stay.

BC is a fine Jesuit school with a nice campus. I like the hockey team and never liked BU. The football team has had a few nice moments, and Flutie of course. It has produced some good QBs with Flutie, Hasselback, Foley and Ryan. They also used to graduate some solid O-line players. There are not now, nor have they ever been a great football program.

That is a dispassionate assessment. Why you cannot return the favor reflects on your poor manners and lack of civility. UConn has risen dramatically in the academic rankings and isn't far behind BC. The campus is now very nice. The basketball program is top 5. Women's hoops is tops period. Soccer ranked #1 with a recent NC. Football is new and had some success that surprised most observers. Basketball graduation rates suck and must improve. Transfers and early entry players make it seem worse than it is. Football graduation is among the best, as is BC's.

BOOOOOOO.

Go BU!! (Much better hockey history than BC)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
BOOOOOOO.

Go BU!! (Much better hockey history than BC)

I don't like anything about BU. Of late, given the incivility of BC fans, I tend to pull for UNH or Maine in HE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom