So is this the conundrum? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

So is this the conundrum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Matt Ryan was QB for at least one of these teams I mentioned which was ranked as high as #2 that year.

Secondly, you're bringing up hypothetical situations. Using historical analysis, UConn has never ever beaten BC in Football. It's a verifiable fact you can't escape.

So is the fact that UConn has played in a BCS game and BC hasn't. It is undeniably a fact.

Reaction Score
8-4 record in a weak conference, zero victories against ranked opponents and loss against lowly but scrappy Temple.

Is this the BCS Bowl Game you seem so enamored by? Landing a spot by default and not merit?
BC fans sure are an insecure bunch. Can't even recognize another schools accomplishments. Have to attempt to discredit it to pump up their own sense of self worth. It speaks volumes of the cloth they're cut from.

Reaction Score
So is the fact that UConn has played in a BCS game and BC hasn't. It is undeniably a fact.

It's also an undeniable fact that the BCS Game confirmed my point--that UConn's invitation was a sham.

8-4. Trounced. No signature victories. Loss to Temple. BCS Team which actually lost money.

Sure, hang your hat on that. Sell this to the ACC and see if you can a few Executives into believing in your programs viability.

Reaction Score
So did VTech not belong in a BCS game because they got demolished?

Context. VT earned their invitations with great regular seasons, compelling signature victories and high rankings.

Reaction Score
It's also an undeniable fact that the BCS Game confirmed my point--that UConn's invitation was a sham.

8-4. Trounced. No signature victories. Loss to Temple. BCS Team which actually lost money.

Sure, hang your hat on that. Sell this to the ACC and see if you can a few Executives into believing in your programs viability.
Yawn. You had one thing in your favor over UConn, you had been playing 1A football longer. And oh yeah, you're school is run by a bunch of lying back stabbers, so I guess that is two things.

Continue to watch UConn ring up conference championships and national titles, then sit back and say to yourself "we're in the ACC and they're not". Find comfort in that, because you accomplish next to nothing on the athletic fields and I'm sure that won't be source of your pride. Sham your ass!

Reaction Score
BC fans sure are an insecure bunch. Can't even recognize another schools accomplishments. Have to attempt to discredit it to pump up their own sense of self worth. It speaks volumes of the cloth they're cut from.

It's important to clarify the BCS angle if you and like-minded others here use this as ammo against BC.

Otherwise, I could care less.

Reaction Score
You just described Virginia Tech.

8-4. Trounced. BCS Team which actually lost money.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
UConn's motto: "We support urban America by buying our Championships directly from the inner cities."

Wow way to get racist. Your banishment from the board will be coming in short order. Hope it was worth it

Reaction Score
Did VTech have a signature non-conference win in 2010 that I missed? JMU perhaps?

Reaction Score
It's important to clarify the BCS angle if you and like-minded others here use this as ammo against BC.

Otherwise, I could care less.
We can all tell how little you care based on your growing post count. Obsess much?

Reaction Score
Yawn. You had one thing in your favor over UConn, you had been playing 1A football longer. And oh yeah, you're school is run by a bunch of lying back stabbers, so I guess that is two things.

BC never lied about its intentions. In fact, through Court Documents, the Minutes of the Meeting between BE Presidents clearly revealed that Fr. Leahy expressed serious concerns about the conferences solvency and competitiveness.

You're repeating the familiar lies. For shame.

Continue to watch UConn ring up conference championships and national titles, then sit back and say to yourself "we're in the ACC and they're not". Find comfort in that, because you accomplish next to nothing on the athletic fields and I'm sure that won't be source of your pride. Sham your ass!

Sure, enjoy those meaningless BE Conference Games once the BCS finally comes to its senses and strips you of your status.

Reaction Score
We can all tell how little you care based on your growing post count. Obsess much?

I'm a new member. I've signed up today just to refute a few silly arguments and feeble-minded notions floating through this site. It's a deadpan humor, not an obsession.

Reaction Score
I'm a new member. I've signed up today just to refute a few silly arguments and feeble-minded notions floating through this site. It's a deadpan humor, not an obsession.
Sorry son, I'd say you are obssessed. You are a BCU "superfan" (LOL) on a Uconn board who can't stop posting.

Reaction Score

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Unemployed lower-tier office cubicle worker.

Reaction Score
Leave Epperson alone. At least he is willing to come here and engage. Fact is, we need the BCS bid to become branded. Without it, it's going to be quite difficult. We're not going to recruit the same as Boise State. The NCAA doesn't even know where Boise is. They're certainly not going to travel there (although it is stunningly beautiful). So Boise is going to get away with things Uconn is not. This BC crap is just tired. It's hypocritical. If we could exclude BC from something, who here wouldn't do it? Speak up. That's what I thought. I would exclude them in a heartbeat. So let's cut the and stop being hypocrites.

Reaction Score
Sorry son, I'd say you are obssessed. You are a BCU "superfan" (LOL) on a Uconn board who can't stop posting.

Profound, man.

With this and a jelly doughnut, I could have a snack with your Parole Officer.

Reaction Score
I did preface signature wins with "non-conference"?

So which was their signature win? FSU? The same FSU team that Oklahoma beat worse than they beat UConn?

I'll wait, go ahead and look it up...

Reaction Score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Unemployed lower-tier office cubicle worker.

Are all UConn fans like this?

Can't debate the points so you revert to the Ad hominem--basement-dwelling, lower caste of society, unemployed jokes?

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Leave Epperson alone. At least he is willing to come here and engage. Fact is, we need the BCS bid to become branded. Without it, it's going to be quite difficult. We're not going to recruit the same as Boise State. The NCAA doesn't even know where Boise is. They're certainly not going to travel there (although it is stunningly beautiful). So Boise is going to get away with things Uconn is not. This BC crap is just tired. It's hypocritical. If we could exclude BC from something, who here wouldn't do it? Speak up. That's what I thought. I would exclude them in a heartbeat. So let's cut the and stop being hypocrites.

Speak for yourself. Come to think of it, I have no idea what you just said

Reaction Score
So which was their signature win? FSU? The same FSU team that Oklahoma beat worse than they beat UConn?

I'll wait, go ahead and look it up...

FSU (10-4). They beat a quality opponent and "earned" their BCS Game.

Reaction Score
Wow way to get racist. Your banishment from the board will be coming in short order. Hope it was worth it

It was a statement of fact, not latent racism.

I'm really surprised that certain things require elucidation on this board.

Do UConn folks smoke crack until they're crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom