So is anyone else worried about the ND game? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

So is anyone else worried about the ND game?

Is anyone else worried about the ND game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Uconn wins by 24 tonight and if the title game is a repeat of last years game my prediction is, well my prediction is PAINNNNN...

We are on a mission and knowone is beating us.
Care to reconsider?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to MM, her staff and her team on winning their FF game against UConn. Congratulations to all of the Notre Dame fans that regularly visit the Boneyard. Good luck tomorrow night. Though I'm mot feeling well, I'm not going to moan, whine or complain. No finger pointing, no blaming, no second guessing. :(

UConn got beat by a better team that wanted it more than they did. Notre Dame made plays on both ends of the court throughout the game that they needed to make. Once again, Goliath has fallen. Those that have been wishing for more parity in women's D-1 basketball got their wish last night. Parity has arrived. A new team (other than UConn and South Carolina) will be crowned champion on Sunday.

Ol' Scoop is going dark for a while. I need a break, I'm drained. I'll return in a few months after the pall that is about me has passed. Until then, everyone be well and blessed. Come October, we'll try it again.

Reaction Score
Care to reconsider?

Yeah

I made another post this morning saying I got this one wrong. When you make a ton of predictions sometimes you'll get one or two wrong.
I think many people thought we would win.
I guess it's easy for a poster to drag up old posts and slam the things we post that ends up wrong.

Reaction Score
Are you a closet ND supporter? How can you say that MM is arguably the best in game coach? I think that coach is on the opposite bench tonight. And he is the best coach in the country at every facet of the game!

Did you watch the game? Then you would see why I said MM is the best "in game" coach in WCBB. She thoroughly out-coached Auriemma in that game. Why Auriemma ever started the 2nd half with Dangerfield is mind boggling. That completely left ND back into the game. If Stevens starts 2nd half and UConn comes out and goes on a 10-2 run early that game is over. It would have broken ND's will!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom