So does the team stay in texas until the | The Boneyard

So does the team stay in texas until the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jan 4 SMU game? Did they stay in Houston or go straight to Dallas or some other place? Anyone know where and how long each day's practice is?

I know it is school break, but if school was in session is there some NCAA rule that only allows a 2 night stay away? I thought I heard that from WVU, one of the main reasons the big 12 sucks for them they might fly to Oklahoma, stay one night, fly back to Morgantown spend a night or two, and then fly out to play Baylor? Something like that.

Reaction Score
They planned this along with the league for travel purposes………kids are out of school so no issues. I'm sure they headed out today to Dallas.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They are staying in Texas as the Boneyard has stolen their plane tickets home and revoked their scholarships.

They'll play SMU and then find part-time work to get the money together to rent a bus to get back for the next home game.

Reaction Score
And if they lose many of the BYers will be there to drive the bus they rent while they walk in front of it back to Storrs……..

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
They are staying in Texas as the Boneyard has stolen their plane tickets home and revoked their scholarships.

They'll play SMU and then find part-time work to get the money together to rent a bus to get back for the next home game.

Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog