So do we have any updates from our reporters? | The Boneyard

So do we have any updates from our reporters?

Reaction Score
I brought this up in another thread, honestly I can’t believe the amount of silence we are getting with no updates on anything. Either Hurley is extremely over-the-top private with his team, or he is currently holding a grudge against the media.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They’ll give up to the minute status updates regarding the state of the WiFi in Gampel, but don’t expect much else.
And then softballs after the game

Reaction Score
We can assume that Jackson is locked and loaded for Saturday, and that there were no negatives from the team. Scheduling would probably be made public by the big east but we have been trying to get in games all season, but this week will be tough to reschedule especially with X on pause again.
I’m guessing Hurley is gonna play the Bouk situation tight to the chest, doesn’t want to show his cards. Could be a sneaky strategy to just flip Bouk to active Saturday morning, make Willard piss his pants

C

Chief00

In other threads Chief addressed the schedule issue. The impediment has been removed and we will play games now, as other teams do.
In another thread, Chief is advocating its in James best interest to come back next season. Most posters and others are playing checkers and think it’s in his best interest to go to The League after this season. Chief is thinking chess moves for 5 years from now.

Reaction Score
Our reporters don’t know anything. When it comes to team matters they know about the same or a little less than the BY. When it comes to recruiting they know much less than the BY.

Reaction Score
1612358056458.png
Saw this on Twitter, not sure why it took someone yelling at him for him to say this

Reaction Score
In other threads Chief addressed the schedule issue. The impediment has been removed and we will play games now, as other teams do.
In another thread, Chief is advocating its in James best interest to come back next season. Most posters and others are playing checkers and think it’s in his best interest to go to The League after this season. Chief is thinking chess moves for 5 years from now.
But do you think Bouk should come back next year? I'm not quite clear as to your position on that. Please tell us the exact same thing 5 or 6 more times. I will surely get it then.

Reaction Score

I didn't know that chess required one to be arrogant and dismissive.........

Reaction Score
Come on guys. Don't bang on the reporters. It is zoom calls, that's it. The entrie media landscape has nothing exclusive. How you used to get different stories is you would corner a player in the locker room and ask your own question. Right now? Across the media landscape, it is just press conference. It isn't business as usual. Some of the most interesting stories I wrote was just hanging out at gampel/burton and a player or coach would walk by. You don't get that anymore.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

What specifically do you think would benefit Bouk by coming back next year? He's already considered a lottery pick in most mock drafts. Do you think from watching him that he's not ready to contribute in the NBA as a rookie already? Or do you think his growth would be stagnated by going to the NBA after this year? I would disagree with either of those statements.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
What specifically do you think would benefit Bouk by coming back next year? He's already considered a lottery pick in most mock drafts. Do you think from watching him that he's not ready to contribute in the NBA as a rookie already? Or do you think his growth would be stagnated by going to the NBA after this year? I would disagree with either of those statements.
He's a first rounder in most (all?) mock drafts. There is zero chance he is returning.

time house GIF

Reaction Score
Do you have any insight about him returning from injury this season? I dont think you've addressed anything about his timetable of returning this year...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom