So anyone else a little nervous about tomorrow night's game? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

So anyone else a little nervous about tomorrow night's game?

Reaction Score
Unlike NCAA tournament games, this is a game to relax and enjoy. A win means the streak continues. But like Geno said, sooner or later we're gonna lose. It's not a matter of if, but when. 99 ain't too shabby. On the other hand, a loss merely makes it easier for the next UConn group to break the 99 record. That's it. A loss will not change our ranking in the polls, or our seeding in the AAC or NCAA tournament. In fact, a loss may even be a catalyst for the ladies to relax and focus totally on the NCAA tournament.

Win or lose tonight, the drive for five is alive and WELL! Relax, sit back and enjoy tonight's game. :p :cool: :D

Now, for the Cocky Talk folk, it's a whole different ball game. :confused: :eek: Head bang

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I'm mostly in the 'just another UConn game' camp, but there is something to be said for denying SC their big 'moment of arrival'.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
My stomach is in knots I just want the game to start already but I am kidding myself if I think I can watch live. I almost never watch games vs ranked opponents live... I'm too loud afraid I'm gonna give myself a heart attack.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom