So am I still welcome here? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

So am I still welcome here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Based on what I saw Kansas should win it but things don't sometimes work out. Our down low weaknesses were exposed but was hoping for a crazy shooting night to overcome. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
I would prefer a non "Blue Blood" take it. UVA, Nova, etc. Basically anybody but Duke, UNC and Kansas. Don't want any programs perceived to be better than us to get more momentum. That's just me...
UVA would be great. Oregon, Oklahoma, whomever too. But you really just say want Nova to win the title?

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
His original post was spot on and not something many of us wanted to hear. He was right, to compete with them we needed a lot of things to fall the right way and that did not happen. We did need Amida to be a positive factor in the game and that did not happen at all. What may have sounded arrogant was just true. We have posters who are quick to be nasty to visitors.
Beakum is a master troller from way back and, I think, that's why many like him. Those of you who wish him whatever probably do not remember his entrance, which in my slightly (hic!, cough!) state I cannot recall clearly either, but he has been a feature (not a bug) in the Boneyard since before the Dogfather Daze. We would never had Mafia in the summer, now we just have Pizza threads (and we had those too) And I swear it was Beakum who brought Love Potion to our attention. (sure.. hic! cough!)
And .g.d. it, but that was a buttkicking we are accustomed the Huskies delivering, not receiving. Rock Chalk Jayhawk to KU, till next time.

Reaction Score
UVA would be great. Oregon, Oklahoma, whomever too. But you really just say want Nova to win the title?

I don't consider them to be a significant threat to catching Uconn in terms of titles, atleast not in the near future. I know they are a former big east rival, but if they take a title away from kansas, then no, I don't care if they get one this year. Let those clowns eat cake.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I didn't expect a 20 point halftime lead, but I knew you guys would fight back. I also did not expect to have the rebound advantage we had, which in my opinion was the reason it really wasn't close. Good effort Huskies and best of luck in the future.

Wait...

When were you welcome in the first place?

I was definitely not consulted.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I think I mentioned in my scouting report that Anita Bryant needed to show up big for UCONN to have a chance. He didn't.

It figures a Kansas fan would go full homophobe.

anitabryantcrop1.jpg

Reaction Score
I would be much more upset if you could have spelled "morons" correctly. Irony is pretty thick on that one. Oh middle America.
get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Sarcasm is just lost on some people. I blame Fishy. He's really let the joint go to hell since I left.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Sarcasm is just lost on some people. I blame Fishy. He's really let the joint go to hell since I left.
Oh, so when you shat on us over on your board, that was sarcasm... oohhhh! I guess us "morans" have a hard time grasping that we were supposed to follow you back there to wait for your follow up post.

375574_400149680093709_390874873_n.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I didn't expect a 20 point halftime lead, but I knew you guys would fight back. I also did not expect to have the rebound advantage we had, which in my opinion was the reason it really wasn't close. Good effort Huskies and best of luck in the future.

Hell, they haven't kicked me out yet.

Reaction Score
If Kansas plays like they did the first half no one is beating them. Self has done a good job this year and you gotta love Ellis. Not the most talented but gets the most out of his talent. Of course he's like 29 right.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
welcome, jump on in, the water is still warm and we have plenty of room

tomorrow it gets a little more crowded

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It was a great game, Nova played really well, KU could not shoot the ball well enough. Nova's Ochefu was outstanding. Arcidiacono (sp?) played very well, made some big shots. KU's Mason kept them in the game, but not enough from Ellis or Selden.

Reaction Score
It was a great game, Nova played really well, KU could not shoot the ball well enough. Nova's Ochefu was outstanding. Arcidiacono (sp?) played very well, made some big shots. KU's Mason kept them in the game, but not enough from Ellis or Selden.

Archie really can run a team, didn't force anything and made really good decisions all night. What may have been even more impressive late in the game when Nova went real small keeping #2 out of foul trouble was Archie guarding Ellis on the low block working hard to front him every time Perry moved him he found his way back to keep his position in D, impressive kid happy for him.

I mean heck watching those 2 battle is like watching history they've both came into their respective programs and have seen 5-6 coaches over the years.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom