SNY | The Boneyard

SNY

Reaction Score
We’re moving to Hernando County, Florida and trying to figure out how to get SNY. The cable provider is Spectrum but we spent an hour at the Spectrum store today and even the staff couldn’t tell us. Anyone from the BY know?

Reaction Score
We’re moving to Hernando County, Florida and trying to figure out how to get SNY. The cable provider is Spectrum but we spent an hour at the Spectrum store today and even the staff couldn’t tell us. Anyone from the BY know?
I live in Southern California and is with Spectrum too. Spectrum does not have SNY but as @Argonaut suggests you can watch SNY using Fox Sports or Fox Live apps on line. Or you can check FS1 or FS2 with your Spectrum TV to watch in your TV.

Reaction Score
Directv

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Directv
I was going to say that. But it isn't for everyone. It certainly isn't cheap, but for those of us who prefer watching "TV" as opposed to "on-line" - and are big on sports - it is a good option. We have NFL Sunday Ticket, there are out of market packages for the baseball and basketball fan as well (and hockey for all I know). Get the BigTen network, ACC and SEC plus a bunch of local sports stations including SNY (pro sports are blacked out, of course). In the end there is rarely anything compelling that I have to watch on-line.

I get that there is a lot of content available through the web, but with my 9 TV feeds I get to do a lot of recording and have the opportunity to watch what I want - and skip ads.

Reaction Score
YouTube TV has all SNY, SEC, ACC, FS1. FS2 ..etc sport channels and costs $64.99 per month. But YouTube TV allows 6 accounts. If you have family or friends can share the cost it will be cheaper than DirecTV.

Reaction Score
I’m in Citrus County just north of you. I get the games on Fox Sports as part of the Spectrum package.

Reaction Score
YouTube TV has all SNY, SEC, ACC, FS1. FS2 ..etc sport channels and costs $64.99 per month. But YouTube TV allows 6 accounts. If you have family or friends can share the cost it will be cheaper than DirecTV.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe those 6 accounts all have to reside at same household account was created at. Personally I find this "Family Group" YouTube TV offers not unique at all, not when everyone has to live in same house. This is nothing new...in the days before internet and streaming, we always watched TV with only one cable provider. I guess if house is with family of 6, in theory everyone in house can go to their respective rooms and watch TV with their own account on the "Family Group" plan.

Kaizen, true YouTube TV does carry SNY but it will only work if individual lives the the so-called SNY "quad-state area" (NY, NJ, CT, PA) @Frodo is moving to Florida, will not directly view the SNY channel but as others have pointed out, as long as FS1 and FS2 is part of package, you can watch games on the Smart TV, ROKU, Apple TV...etc. by downloading the FOX Sports App and sign in with your TV/Cable provider credentials. As long as you have one of these streaming devices on TV, you can watch the game on that big TV and not computer/phone...or the like.

Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Youtube TV is geographic based. I've checked Youtube TV and where I live SNY is not available.

Reaction Score
I can't get it through youtubetv even in New Hampshire.

Reaction Score
I can't get it through youtubetv even in New Hampshire.
I’m in NH as well. I have YouTubeTV and Roku. I get FS1, FS2, FoxNow, etc, but can’t get SNY or UCONN games. I click on the UCONN game at game time, and a message says the broadcast is not available in my area. Same thing happened last year with UCONN games broadcast over NBC Sports and / or ESPN3 - when they were carrying games through SNY.
Several hours later I can go back on FoxNow and watch the taped replay on demand.
I’ve tried everything to see games live. If anyone knows why NH is blacked out, I’d be interested.

Reaction Score
In Virginia and have directv and just add on the regional sports package which includes SNY...get all the games not on national broadcast plus pre and post game shows

Reaction Score
I live in NH. Spectrum internet service, have the spectrum tv app service, downloaded FOXNOW app for free. Have watched live and on demand games so far. No problems.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I’m in Orange county and have Spectrum. We can’t see the games on FoxSports or FS1 but we can see them FoxSports through our Roku, free. We just need to use our Spectrum password to log in.

Spectrum’s app is awesome, btw. I can watch TV on my iPad or phone which is great if I’m in the kitchen and want to keep watching a movie.

Reaction Score
I’m in NH as well. I have YouTubeTV and Roku. I get FS1, FS2, FoxNow, etc, but can’t get SNY or UCONN games. I click on the UCONN game at game time, and a message says the broadcast is not available in my area. Same thing happened last year with UCONN games broadcast over NBC Sports and / or ESPN3 - when they were carrying games through SNY.
Several hours later I can go back on FoxNow and watch the taped replay on demand.
I’ve tried everything to see games live. If anyone knows why NH is blacked out, I’d be interested.
Not blocked on Fox Now. You can see live in NH

Reaction Score
Spectrum Silver or the basic Spectrum Select?

I just have their $49 internet package and stream with Roku using the free app as Nan said.

Reaction Score
Just tried Spectrum, and get a message saying my address in not in the Spectrum service area. I’m in northern NH and near the VT line. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Reaction Score
As long as you have Fox Sports as part of your cable package (so flip over to FS1 or FS2 to see if they work), you’ll be able to stream all of the games through the Fox Sports app.
BUT what if you cut the cord and eliminate your cable programs and switch to Hulu Live (for example). Hulu Live carries the Fox sports networks, F-1 and F-2. Does subscribing to a streaming service count in the same way as subscribing to Fox sports and entitle you to download the FoxSports ap?
Anyone in this situation?

Reaction Score
BUT what if you cut the cord and eliminate your cable programs and switch to Hulu Live (for example). Hulu Live carries the Fox sports networks, F-1 and F-2. Does subscribing to a streaming service count in the same way as subscribing to Fox sports and entitle you to download the FoxSports ap?
Anyone in this situation?
I’m not, but yes it does count

Reaction Score
As long as you have Fox Sports as part of your cable package (so flip over to FS1 or FS2 to see if they work), you’ll be able to stream all of the games through the Fox Sports app.
If a game is on SNY, it will not be on FS1 or FS2.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom