SNY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SNY

Reaction Score
I’m in Orange county and have Spectrum. We can’t see the games on FoxSports or FS1 but we can see them FoxSports through our Roku, free. We just need to use our Spectrum password to log in.

Spectrum’s app is awesome, btw. I can watch TV on my iPad or phone which is great if I’m in the kitchen and want to keep watching a movie.
BUT what if you cut the cord and eliminate your cable programs and switch to Hulu Live (for example). Hulu Live carries the Fox sports networks, F-1 and F-2. Does subscribing to a streaming service count in the same way as subscribing to Fox sports and entitle you to download the FoxSports ap?
Anyone in this situation?

If you have FS1 on Hulu Live, you can download the Fox Sports App or the Fox Now App to watch SNY games.

Reaction Score
We’re moving to Hernando County, Florida and trying to figure out how to get SNY. The cable provider is Spectrum but we spent an hour at the Spectrum store today and even the staff couldn’t tell us. Anyone from the BY know?

I live in Lakeland, and I have Spectrum. As far as I know, Spectrum doesn't carry SNY. When you get here, go to page six of the Boneyard posts. The page keeps moving the more posts that are added. Look for Streaming the games. Go to page 2. It will be CTexpatinFL's second post on the page. It says: FOX Sports - Sports News, Scores, Schedules & Videos / FOX Sports. Click on it. It will take you to the FOX page. Click on Live Game. It won't show up until the last second. It does show up, which is all I care about.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
If a game is on SNY, it will not be on FS1 or FS2.

I know. I’m saying that if you already have a package and turn to one of those channels, you’ll know if you can stream from the FoxSports app. If those channels aren’t active for you, that’s step one.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If you have FS1 on Hulu Live, you can download the Fox Sports App or the Fox Now App to watch SNY games.
@Big East Fa you are correct.
But it is my understanding that you only need access to your local Fox network in order to also have access to the SNY broadcasts that are streamed on the Fox Sports app/channel.
However I would assume that if your tv provider gives you access to your local Fox programming then they most likely offer FS1, FS2, B1G Network, FX, FXX and FXM.

Reaction Score
@Big East Fa you are correct.
But it is my understanding that you only need access to your local Fox network in order to also have access to the SNY broadcasts that are streamed on the Fox Sports app/channel.
However I would assume that if your tv provider gives you access to your local Fox programming then they most likely offer FS1, FS2, B1G Network, FX, FXX and FXM.

I'm not sure. It just list Fox Extras on the Fox Sports App.

FX, FXX, FXM was sold to Disney two years ago. So, they are not part of the Fox Now App.

Reaction Score
I live in Lakeland, and I have Spectrum. As far as I know, Spectrum doesn't carry SNY. When you get here, go to page six of the Boneyard posts. The page keeps moving the more posts that are added. Look for Streaming the games. Go to page 2. It will be CTexpatinFL's second post on the page. It says: FOX Sports - Sports News, Scores, Schedules & Videos / FOX Sports. Click on it. It will take you to the FOX page. Click on Live Game. It won't show up until the last second. It does show up, which is all I care about.

One thing I forgot. You have to use Firefox; it won't work with Google.

Reaction Score
We’re moving to Hernando County, Florida and trying to figure out how to get SNY. The cable provider is Spectrum but we spent an hour at the Spectrum store today and even the staff couldn’t tell us. Anyone from the BY know?
If you have the option...Direct TV gets me ( via sports package ) SNY in LA. Couldn't live without it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom