SMU game thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

SMU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watching Ollie coach this game seriously looks like he could care less about going to the tourney. SITTING emotionless on the sideline, not calling timeouts when things get out of hand, letting players make mistake after mistake and leaving them in the game. I've finally gotten to the point this season where I can confidently say that Ollie has done a horrendous job this year. Dunno if its things going on in his personal life or if he's actually not as good a coach as we all thought he was.

I don't think he's emotionless. I think he's SPEECHLESS. He can't believe what he's watching.

Reaction Score
A point guard could help, hopefully Gilbert, but our inside game is a total and complete embarrassment, no second chance points, people dunking left and right on us. Team remake in order here.

Reaction Score
38 points in paint for SMU. Imagine how bad it would be if we didn't have our rim protector Brimah back

Reaction Score
It's ridiculous to blame Ollie for this. These guys are uncoachable.
Look at that offense. Once the first high ball screen fails the ball stalls in one of the guards hands. Zero movement after that. Coaching fail.

Reaction Score
Man I'm not even sure I'd welcome UCF right now. Cincy going to whup us in the first round if the apathy monster doesn't get exorcised from this team pronto

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I expect our offense to suck but usually you can count on the D. There has been ZERO D tonight, which is the biggest embarrassment of the night and the season.

Reaction Score
There playing some bench players now..maybe we can keep this under 30

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The whole thing is disgusting and disgraceful.

Reaction Score
We need to go back to the Yankee Conference.....this American Conference is just not good for our confidence

Reaction Score
I need to vent.

duckk SMU
duckk this conference
duckk all the other teams in this conference
duckk the fact that we suck against the upper level teams of this conference
duckk the fact that we're stuck in this conference and the other former BE schools found life rafts
duckk everything.
and duckk Mike Patrick.

OK, venting over. Have a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members