SMU game thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

SMU game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I didn't have an interview tomorrow morning, the Captain and I would be having a very long conversation tonight. That was painful.

Reaction Score
This better be the end of transfers.... I vote for home grown chemistry...I am not a fan of players looking out for number one...go somewhere else....we don't want your baggage at UCONN.....and we don't want your attitude messing up UCONN recruits.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This better be the end of transfers.... I vote for home grown chemistry...I am not a fan of players looking out for number one...go somewhere else....we don't want your baggage at UCONN.....and we don't want your attitude messing up UCONN recruits.

I wanted so badly to stay out of the fray, but you dragged me in...

You think Gibbs, Purvis, Miller, and Larrier have baggage and bad attitudes? Please elaborate. I want specifics.

Reaction Score
I need to vent.

duckk SMU
duckk this conference
duckk all the other teams in this conference
duckk the fact that we suck against the upper level teams of this conference
duckk the fact that we're stuck in this conference and the other former BE schools found life rafts
duckk everything.
and duckk Mike Patrick.

OK, venting over. Have a good night.

*mike drop*

Reaction Score
I wanted so badly to stay out of the fray, but you dragged me in...

You think Gibbs, Purvis, Miller, and Larrier have baggage and bad attitudes? Please elaborate. I want specifics.

Nothing personal with the mentioned....but there is a reason for the transfer....there is no allegiance for the one and done. The players you mention are certainly fine athletes but chemistry and hunger always beats talent.
This team has been out of wack from the beginning when there was so much promise.....there has to be some underlying reasons.

Just my opinion....but KO has had it both ways....and he faired better with the home grown.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Nothing personal with the mentioned....but there is a reason for the transfer....there is no allegiance for the one and done. The players you mention are certainly fine athletes but chemistry and hunger always beats talent.
This team has been out of wack from the beginning when there was so much promise.....there has to be some underlying reasons.

Just my opinion....but KO has had it both ways....and he faired better with the home grown.

Nice try, but I'm not satisfied. After a complete crapola of a loss, players and coaches' ability/talent are more than fair game, but I'm always going to be the crazy who finds the character of our kids to be off-limits.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Ollie hates Adams

right before tip-off Thursday:

Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 13.23.00.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors