Small forward Terry Larrier (6-7) from the Bronx is expected on campus next Tuesday. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Small forward Terry Larrier (6-7) from the Bronx is expected on campus next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He met at least two NBA alums today. Ollie and Kemba was on campus today.
@AmoreCourant: Kemba Walker at Gampel to play in the pickup game today. #uconnmen
I guess Magic couldn't make it!:)

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
@AmoreCourant: Kemba Walker at Gampel to play in the pickup game today. #uconnmen
But did we have Chris webber call him?

Reaction Score
Love it! Any word on how the visit went?

Reaction Score
The team played a scrimmage today and I asked Amore if Larrier played and he said he didn't think so.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He's more of a 3 rather than a 4. I'd rather have Abu banging down low than another athletic wing. But that's just me.

i agree, just saying as a player he looks better than abu. based of course off of highlight videos.

Reaction Score
From Amore:

Another New Yorker, Terry Larrier, a 6-foot-7 small forward from the Bronx, was on campus for a visit Tuesday. He’s a top Class of 2014 recruit, and it was probably fortuitous for UConn to have Walker, also from The Bronx, on hand. The coaches were showing him around Gampel in mid-afternoon.

Reaction Score
Larrier would be a huge get for this class, and simplify things quite a bit for us. If we get him, then we can focus on just landing one of the three of Abu, Robinson, and White, who could all the play the 4. Abu is more of a banger at the 4, while Robinson and White would both be more stretch 4 DeAndre types...but either would work for us very nicely. I'd be very surprised if Ollie swung and missed at all 3 of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom