Small complaint about SNY | The Boneyard

Small complaint about SNY

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Does it bother anyone else that SNY has a bit of trouble sticking to their broadcast schedule?
For example, tonight the game ended well before 9PM, the scheduled time for the game to end and the Postgame show to start. So the Postgame show starts early. Then the Geno Show is scheduled to start at 9:30PM, which I set my DVR for. I do some channel surfing during the Postgame show, tune back to SNY at 9:25 and the Geno Show IS IN PROGRESS!!!! WTH?????
Does this bother anyone else?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Yes!
But I'll take the good quality coverage over a proper time schedule and poor quality any day of the week!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
At least they broadcast them, and don't switch them to ESPN News.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
How many times do we need to read on the bottom of the screen, the "Breaking News" of the Jets hiring a new coach before it no longer is Breaking News?

True. But let’s give SNY some credit for not breaking into the game coverage and blabbering endlessly about another coach that they (apparently) don’t care for as a new hire.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
just wait to catch the Geno Show posted on youtube by our in-house pirates~

Reaction Score
Does it bother anyone else that SNY has a bit of trouble sticking to their broadcast schedule?
For example, tonight the game ended well before 9PM, the scheduled time for the game to end and the Postgame show to start. So the Postgame show starts early. Then the Geno Show is scheduled to start at 9:30PM, which I set my DVR for. I do some channel surfing during the Postgame show, tune back to SNY at 9:25 and the Geno Show IS IN PROGRESS!!!! WTH?????
Does this bother anyone else?
Thanks for the input. I thought I somehow managed to screw itup

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
By the way, I get the UCONN games on ESPN 3. The coverage last night picked up the halftime show with Kara. Usually they go to some Espn coverage.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Yes!
But I'll take the good quality coverage over a proper time schedule and poor quality any day of the week!
I have no complaints about anything that they are broadcasting just their scheduling policy.
I really, really like the on screen talent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom