Small complaint about SNY

Does it bother anyone else that SNY has a bit of trouble sticking to their broadcast schedule?
For example, tonight the game ended well before 9PM, the scheduled time for the game to end and the Postgame show to start. So the Postgame show starts early. Then the Geno Show is scheduled to start at 9:30PM, which I set my DVR for. I do some channel surfing during the Postgame show, tune back to SNY at 9:25 and the Geno Show IS IN PROGRESS!!!! WTH?????
Does this bother anyone else?

UcMiami

How it is
Yes!
But I'll take the good quality coverage over a proper time schedule and poor quality any day of the week!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
How many times do we need to read on the bottom of the screen, the "Breaking News" of the Jets hiring a new coach before it no longer is Breaking News?
True. But let’s give SNY some credit for not breaking into the game coverage and blabbering endlessly about another coach that they (apparently) don’t care for as a new hire.

Does it bother anyone else that SNY has a bit of trouble sticking to their broadcast schedule?
For example, tonight the game ended well before 9PM, the scheduled time for the game to end and the Postgame show to start. So the Postgame show starts early. Then the Geno Show is scheduled to start at 9:30PM, which I set my DVR for. I do some channel surfing during the Postgame show, tune back to SNY at 9:25 and the Geno Show IS IN PROGRESS!!!! WTH?????
Does this bother anyone else?
Thanks for the input. I thought I somehow managed to screw itup

Yes!
But I'll take the good quality coverage over a proper time schedule and poor quality any day of the week!
I have no complaints about anything that they are broadcasting just their scheduling policy.
I really, really like the on screen talent.