Skylar's attitude: do we need some of it to win it all? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Skylar's attitude: do we need some of it to win it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
They are not mentally tough enough. Period.
Yep. They get punched in the nose by this team and always fold. Somebody needs to knock their guards on their ass when driving, it will never happen.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Sounds like what folks say about Diana. Except for the ring part.

Sounds like what folks say about UConn fans. Except for the ring part.

If Skylar had anything to show for it I'd at least have respect for her. But she hasn't done anything, ever. Diana can be like that because she has THREE rings

Reaction Score
Diana had it the moment she stepped on campus. She didn't wait for the three rings.

I hate that Skylar is treated like she's Dwayne Wade with the refs. But other than that, I like her as a player.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Diana had it the moment she stepped on campus. She didn't wait for the three rings.

I hate that Skylar is treated like she's Dwayne Wade with the refs. But other than that, I like her as a player.

She had a swagger but wasn't a disrespectful brat like Skylar is

Reaction Score
If Skylar had anything to show for it I'd at least have respect for her. But she hasn't done anything, ever. Diana can be like that because she has THREE rings
She hasn't done anything? Hey Kait, she and ND have beaten UConn 6 out 7 times. Don't understand all the hate dumped on her. She has an attitude and backs it up with her play.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Hey Kait, she and ND have beaten UConn 6 out 7 times.

She won rings from that? Interesting, I didn't know beating 1 team gives you championships

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She was all but crying when down in the first overtime. She thought it was over. Our youngin's didn't close the deal at the FT line or it would have been.

Reaction Score
She won rings from that? Interesting, I didn't know beating 1 team gives you championships
Well I think she has a couple of BE regular season championships. Or, does that not count in your book? Just wondering.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She hasn't done anything? Hey Kait, she and ND have beaten UConn 6 out 7 times. Don't understand all the hate dumped on her. She has an attitude and backs it up with her play.
3 in OT and 1 point games this year. It's not like we are getting beat up.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

Agreed. Plus, Little Miss Diggins during the game chose to run over to courtside and get some high fives from some on lookers. I thought that was a little much and something Geno would have benched Diana had she done it.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Skylar isnt Diana... her time is almost up, bare with her for maybe 9 more games

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Skylar isnt Diana... her time is almost up, bare with her for maybe 9 more games

Man, I don't want to bear with her. I want us to beat her.....

Reaction Score
I disagree. Yes she is a phenomenal player. But give me humble like Maya! I wasnt afan of Taurasi's attitude. Yes, she won. But Maya Moore was what UCONN was all about!

Reaction Score
I disagree. Yes she is a phenomenal player. But give me humble like Maya! I wasnt afan of Taurasi's attitude. Yes, she won. But Maya Moore was what UCONN was all about!
Ok. You want a more humble player. But, do you agree she has done something during her career at ND?

Reaction Score

Lol. Diana is most clearly the embodiment of Geno. If any player was UConn, it was she.

Reaction Score

Not everyone is capable of playing with humility. People are wired differently. Joe Dumars, Maurice Cheeks, and many, many others were capble of playing well while maintaining a low key. Dennis Rodman was extremely humble during his first few years in Detroit. But, he became a superstar when he released his flamboyant personality.

Reaction Score
Ok. You want a more humble player. But, do you agree she has done something during her career at ND?
Oh, no question! She's got ice in her veins. I've followed UCONN since '94 and she is the BEST opponent I have witnessed. This includes Griner, Holdsclaw, etc.
Diggins killed us. And as I told my dad tonight (the biggest ND fan anywhere), if she had more class and didnt whine, I would be a big fan. ...BTW, Notre Dame football is my second favorite team!

Reaction Score
Your right, ND didn't beat up on UConn but they won. A win is a win. All I'm saying is give Diggins some credit even if you don't like her attitude.

Reaction Score
Not everyone is capable of playing with humility. People are wired differently. Joe Dumars, Maurice Cheeks, and many, many others were capble of playing well while maintaining a low key. Dennis Rodman was extremely humble during his first few years in Detroit. But, he became a superstar when he released his flamboyant personality.
Exactly my point. Which is why I like Dumars and Cheeks and I dont like Rodman. Thank You!!!!

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
Well I think she has a couple of BE regular season championships. Or, does that not count in your book? Just wondering.

Definitely doesn't count. Regular season championships don't mean much. Who looks back on players and says, "Oh, they won 2 regular season championships! Phenomenal player." ... No one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom