SJU fires Mike Anderson | The Boneyard

SJU fires Mike Anderson

Reaction Score
I wonder if Slick Rick takes his entire coaching staff with him-that would include our own beloved Taliek Brown.

Reaction Score
I knew it should have happened but I'm surprised it did. Wasn't it a multimillion dollar buyout?

Definitely the right move though. SJU had a LOT of talent this year and definitely underachieved. I'm sure they'll lose some core players to the portal, but if Pitino is the guy I'm sure they'll have no problem finding new recruits..... :)

Reaction Score
If Adama leaves would love him at UConn and still give Donovan time to develop.
Selfishly I would love it if Sanogo stayed, but if he left, adding Soriano would be fantastic. Soriano might decide to go pro in Europe or somewhere else though. This is his 4th year in college. He played 2 years at Fordham. Also, I could see Donovan getting most of the minutes and being a starter so Soriano would most likely want to go elsewhere if he remained in the NCAA.

Reaction Score

:( does that mean St. John's could miss out on him? Texas Tech has P5 money. But St. John's has NYC and that might appeal more to Rick at this time of his life.

Reaction Score
Good.

St. John’s had a limited ceiling as a bully-ball NIT/NCAA tweener under Anderson.

It’s a big jump for him in just his first D1 season and it being in the NEC, but FDU’s Tobin Anderson impresses me. Watched them live twice this year and they run a full court press but also have a beautiful guard-centric offense that would translate to the Big East wonderfully.

On another note, here’s my favorite response on Twitter after the news:

Now let’s go get Storr!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom