Six pages of UConn talk on an Iowa State board | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Six pages of UConn talk on an Iowa State board

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
ISU is history
Onward.........................................

Reaction Score
Not sure if this is fact or fiction… but apparently their tweety bird got pushed down a flight of stairs by our football fans. Kinda funny… kinda wondering if anyone got arrested… still kinda funny.

10BCCBF5-6210-4753-BAD9-F7D0C9B11237.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not sure if this is fact or fiction… but apparently their tweety bird got pushed down a flight of stairs by our football fans. Kinda funny… kinda wondering if anyone got arrested… still kinda funny.

View attachment 81314
A little bit of both. He did fall down a flight of steps and break an arm. He told the police it was because he just slipped and fell. He was being an ass hat up with UConn fans right before, so think of it as a karma thing.

Reaction Score
A little bit of both. He did fall down a flight of steps and break an arm. He told the police it was because he just slipped and fell. He was being an ass hat up with UConn fans right before, so think of it as a karma thing.
Wow! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I didn’t know if it was a serious thing or a joke. I’m not a violent dude but if someone was pestering me like this guy was ya kinda get what you deserve buddy. That’s wild I didn’t realize it was legit. Thanks for clarifying.

CL82

Reaction Score
Wow! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I didn’t know if it was a serious thing or a joke. I’m not a violent dude but if someone was pestering me like this guy was ya kinda get what you deserve buddy. That’s wild I didn’t realize it was legit. Thanks for clarifying.
Kind of legit… I believe the guy when he said to the police that he slipped and fell. After he said that he went on Facebook with some BS story about how he got thrown off the bleachers by UConn fans. I guess he figured that sounded better than posting “I’m an uncoordinated spaz.”

Reaction Score
Another good quote from the ISU site:
"Bring on uconn. They haven't seen D like we're playing and to be honest I haven't seen anyone playing D like ISU is right now."
Wow that aged poorly. We put up 70 points with our leading scorers putting up 6 and shut them down to 53.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

View attachment 81314

Yeah, we tried to kill their GD mascot…you got a problem with that?

Reaction Score
Another good quote from the ISU site:
"Bring on uconn. They haven't seen D like we're playing and to be honest I haven't seen anyone playing D like ISU is right now."
An ISU fan on Reddit said the refs were awful and they couldn’t be fouling because they have one of the best defenses in the country.

I wonder if it was the same person.

Reaction Score
Yeah, we tried to kill their GD mascot…you got a problem with that?
I swear I remember back in the day our Husky mascot punching the SU orange but I can't find any evidence of it, not that I condone violence of any sort. It would be funny though to see that orange rolling down the steps onto the 50 yard line.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I remember my freshman, maybe sophomore, year, when the Husky and Villanova Wildcat got into a tussle during the football game. Don't know if it was real, but they were both ejected from Memorial.

CL82

Reaction Score
I remember my freshman, maybe sophomore, year, when the Husky and Villanova Wildcat got into a tussle during the football game. Don't know if it was real, but they were both ejected from Memorial.
What year was this? The fake fighting of mascots was a thing back in the day. Sometimes it got a little heated.

Reaction Score
Gave the thread a read. Surprisingly rational fans for once lol. Most of them could see we were better than UNC before the game and that it was gonna be a tough game. I also love the last 3-4 posts the day after the game, pretty much bluntly saying “yeah UConns really good and good for them”. I’m surprised they didn’t even bring up the refs/fouls in the first half.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom