OT: - Six Degrees from Kevin Bacon | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Six Degrees from Kevin Bacon

Reaction Score
Bacon rhymes with Shakin’ and I like Eddie Money. Does that count?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I had Chris Evert sit on my lap at the US Open, and not just for a few seconds. It was memorable.

Then CTO (syracusefan) walked into the men's room and told everyone to get out. The line to the ladies room was too long, and Chris had to pee.

Ya, I know. nothing to do with Kevin Bacon, but I'm sure she's met him at least once. Doubt if she sat on his lap.
That beats doing anything with Kevin Bacon.

It’s hard to check sports people. I used to park cars at the Simsbury ATP Legends tennis tournament. So we got to hang out with all of them. Stan Smith, Gullikson brothers etc. They all watched golf when they weren’t playing.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Zero degrees. I sat in with the band he is in with his brother.

/thread

:)
I think that’s 1°, unless you are Kevin Bacon, which, I suppose, is a possibility.

Reaction Score
Still some time for silly OT threads and everybody is a little too intense in the Celtics Coach thread. So, how far are you from Bacon based on people you’ve engaged with in person.

Me-> Law School roommate went to high school with -> Brad Pitt was in sleepers with -> Kevin Bacon
Me-> Supernatural con where I met Mark Sheppard who was in Broken with -> Tess Harper who was in Criminal Law with -> Kevin Bacon.

That’s two 4s. I was an extra in a movie with Anthony Sabato Jr. but didn’t really meet him (he ran past us). if it counted Me -> Anthony Sabato Jr in the big hit with Mark Wahlburg -> was in Patriot Day with Kevin Bacon. So a 3 but not close enough to count it.

What is your degree of separation from Kevin Bacon? Let’s hear it.
Cheating a bit I suppose; me > KB direct as I was staff at Bacon Bros. concert at Levitt in Westport.

In the spirit of the game. Went to school with and knew Davey Wilson, son of SNL season 1 - 3 director Dave Wilson, who directed John Belushi's first years, John and Kevin Bacon tear it up in Animal House.

Different SNL route. For years I commuted to Manhattan with Tom Farley, brother of Chris Farley and regular Bar Car attendee. Farley knew and was famously memorialized by Adam Sandler on SNL. Sandler appeared with John's brother Jim Belushi on SNL 40.

Me>Farley>Farley>Sandler>Belushi>Belushi>Bacon. 6 steps the nepotist's way.

Reaction Score
Still some time for silly OT threads and everybody is a little too intense in the Celtics Coach thread. So, how far are you from Bacon based on people you’ve engaged with in person.

Me-> Law School roommate went to high school with -> Brad Pitt was in sleepers with -> Kevin Bacon
Me-> Supernatural con where I met Mark Sheppard who was in Broken with -> Tess Harper who was in Criminal Law with -> Kevin Bacon.

That’s two 4s. I was an extra in a movie with Anthony Sabato Jr. but didn’t really meet him (he ran past us). if it counted Me -> Anthony Sabato Jr in the big hit with Mark Wahlburg -> was in Patriot Day with Kevin Bacon. So a 3 but not close enough to count it.

What is your degree of separation from Kevin Bacon? Let’s hear it.
My across the street friend from childhood, Royce, produced Matt Damon and Ben Afflecks Project Greenlight, Matt and Ben work with Kevin in City on a Hill.

He and his partner also did Run Ricky Run, and are now doing a new doc on Todd Marinovich.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom