OT: - Since it’s the postseason- Post your doggie or kitty pictures | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Since it’s the postseason- Post your doggie or kitty pictures

Reaction Score
Our dog PiPi, his mother is a chow and his father is a half chow and half wolf. Since he passed away in 2012 we stop having a dog cause it is too much heart broken to lose them.

100_5521.JPG
100_5522.JPG

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
My final pet related post. This is Max. We adopted him and his brother, Chief, when they were about 10 weeks old. They started out as indoor kittens but after reaching adulthood they kept trying to get out. We eventually let them out and they stayed out. Chief took up permanent residence in one of our barns, where we fed him every day. He passed away a couple of years ago.
Max took up residence on the front porch and was best buddies with all our dogs. Lately he has been spending his time between the front porch and the back porch. He had food bowls on both porches.

This evening, Max passed away on the back porch. :(
FB_IMG_1660604837128.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My final pet related post. This is Max. We adopted him and his brother, Chief, when they were about 10 weeks old. They started out as indoor kittens but after reaching adulthood they kept trying to get out. We eventually let them out and they stayed out. Chief took up permanent residence in one of our barns, where we fed him every day. He passed away a couple of years ago.
Max took up residence on the front porch and was best buddies with all our dogs. Lately he has been spending his time between the front porch and the back porch. He had food bowls on both porches.

View attachment 78314
Sorry for your loss

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

View attachment 78314
I’m sorry to hear this.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score

View attachment 78314
Sorry for your loss. Time is the only solvent for your pain. Hang in there.

Reaction Score

View attachment 78314
I am so sorry for your loss. He was a very handsome boy and it sounds like he had a good life.

His paw prints will always be on your heart.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The big one is Samantha and the little one is Coco, they were soul mates for years. Coco was a rescue dog that someone had abandoned on the side of the road that a neighbor's daughter wasn't allowed to keep, so my son brought him home and my wife fell in love with him, he was about six months old. Sam we took from a family that was splitting up, the wife couldn't take her because the owner of the condo that she was going to rent from wouldn't allow dogs over 50 LBS and the husband was going to give her to the pound. Both Sam and Coco got along the very first time that they met, with Coco being the boss. Sadly Sam passed of a heart attack in Sept of 2009 and in May of 2012 We had to put Coco to sleep. May they both Rest in Peace together in doggy heaven.
My in-laws had a wonderful little cat that they found on the soft shoulder, obviously tossed from a car. They live on a speed-limit 50 road. They named her Dirt after where they found her. She wasn't weaned and had a broken leg. I don't have a copy, but my MIL took a wonderful picture of the little ball of fur with a cast on her leg.

Dirt and my MIL are in cat/human heaven now. I hope the people who threw Dirt out the window are in a very special part of hell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom