OT: - Since it’s the postseason- Post your doggie or kitty pictures | The Boneyard

OT: Since it’s the postseason- Post your doggie or kitty pictures

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Animal pictures seem to be popular.

These mini schnauzer puppies aren’t mine. We had a mini (RIP Missy) so I stopped the owner of these puppies so I could pet them. The guy with the broken leg got it playing rough and tumble with his brother
15E09112-AC53-468C-AA82-85645EBE2C84.jpeg

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
We have adopted/been adopted by a half dozen barn cats (feral cats if you're not from the boonies.). Here are two that were born under an abandoned car near our country lane. Pretinha, (pray TEEN yah) a.k.a., Penfold, is the runt of the litter, all hair and bones. Ferrita is the hunter. Both respond to Colombian Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese folk songs, and will let me pet them if and when they are in the mood for it.

They are sisters. Both have been captured, neutered, and released.
3AAFC574-C791-4754-A0D6-124C31CED1ED.jpeg
23F5E359-A944-4DD2-AD18-1AC5C9D96F34.jpeg

Reaction Score
My three guys are all rescues. They are all neutered and get along together fairly well.
  • Koji, my Tuxedo boy, was rescued as a kitten from underneath an old house after his mom was killed by another cat while trying to protect him and his sister.
  • Marco Polo, my brown tabby explorer, was rescued as a kitten, along with his mom and siblings. Marco nearly died from being infested with fleas. You can still see the tiny bites the fleas took out of the sides of his ears.
Koji _Marco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
  • DandyLion, my orange bundle of sunshine, was rescued as a kitten by me! It was a cold, rainy night in a shopping center parking lot during Christmas season. Dandy was huddled, starving, shivering, and soaking wet, under my car. With the help of some kind passers-by, I caught him and brought him home. He is now living large, loves life, and has more toys than God (LOL).
Dandy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I've never had a dog, but I've complied a top 8 list in case I ever buy one.

The Shiba Inu is at the top of the list.
shiba inu.jpg

Followed by the Bernedoodle, Pomsky, Shar Pei, Akita Inu, Dogo Argentino, Central Asian Shepherd and Kangal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom