Signing Week 11/14-11/21 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Signing Week 11/14-11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's come & gone and no bigs yet.....ok but at least none of our "big" targets signed elsewhere. Would have preferred to have gotten one signature at least in the frontcourt but we have our 2 guards signed so the glass is half full for 2019-2020 class, the next few months will probably determine if we fill that glass all the way.

Game on for Hurley & Co to show that UConn is a force again and that it's a "safe" place for bigs to develop and stay in the spotlight. Precious, Kofi, Akok, Tre have plenty of options so i understand them playing the wait & see game to find the best landing spot for their futures.

UConn can longer be a doormat in the AAC, especially this year. A strong regular season & a tourney birth will solve alot and help solidify the near term future. Who knows what the AAC looks like after the next CR but UConn needs to show we are still a force in MBB right now.

I think we'll have a 22ish win season & sneak in the tourney but more wins are certainly possible. Win games, make the tourney & we get some bigs we want, I think it's that simple. We may still land a target if we miss the tourney but making it certainly makes life a little easier.

Reaction Score
Really good guard play can help bring in the bigs even it's a solid grad transfer or transfer period. He has that and is building it even more with Gaffeny and Bouknight a really nice value add selling point. I am upset we didn't get a big this time around but feel they are putting tremendous effort in and it will all work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom