Sid | The Boneyard

Sid

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
Might not mean anything, but Sid out there warming up with team pre-game

CFF2DC04-4B09-4194-B9BA-4DE3149023EE.jpeg

Reaction Score
Im going to make a prediction and say that Sid is going to provide a nice spark tonight. Big game for him

Reaction Score
Sid must have really want to please Coach because Hurley told him you are playing because we need your 5 fouls. I kid but I was glad Sid was dressed and played. We will need him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm a bit confused over this whole Sid suspension.
Most were talking about it being definitely for the remainder of the year and saying that because it is one of multiple offenses that DH won't back down and stick to his guns.
I think DH blinked, I think he saw the need for another body in case AG couldn't play. I think DH felt that with a win he would be coaching in the post season.
I am glad Sid dressed, I am glad he got some PT. I want him to be an important member of this program
Makes me wonder what did he do and if DH read the Coach K/Grayson Allen book.

BTW - Unreal block last night - Gampel exploded on that one!!!!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sid must have really want to please Coach because Hurley told him you are playing because we need your 5 fouls. I kid but I was glad Sid was dressed and played. We will need him.

lol he def came in like Carlton last night.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think DH blinked, I think he saw the need for another body in case AG couldn't play. I think DH felt that with a win he would be coaching in the post season.
I am glad Sid dressed, I am glad he got some PT. I want him to be an important member of this program
Makes me wonder what did he do and if DH read the Coach K/Grayson Allen book.

I kind of agree here. But that said, I don't know what Sid did with his most recent 'transgression'.

I don't think DH thought this win gets them in the Tournament tho. They need 4 in 4 to do that.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't think Hurley blinked. He's been pretty consistent about setting expectations, they must have had a meeting of minds for Sid to get back on the court. I just can't believe DH would sacrifice said expectations for some depth.

Reaction Score
UConn really does need the depth, especially given the rate of fouling in AAC play. One thing I cant stand that Sid does frequently is trying to sell charges at the rim. It disables him from contesting the shot and Sid has given up close to a dozen 3 point plays this year. Still, he brings energy on the defensive end, which is big because for a while last night, Adams was getting absolutely torched so we needed a a change of pace.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom