Sid | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sid

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
UConn really does need the depth, especially given the rate of fouling in AAC play. One thing I cant stand that Sid does frequently is trying to sell charges at the rim. It disables him from contesting the shot and Sid has given up close to a dozen 3 point plays this year. Still, he brings energy on the defensive end, which is big because for a while last night, Adams was getting absolutely torched so we needed a a change of pace.

The whistles have been brutal the last few games. They make it bloody hard to watch

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I don't think I've ever seen a player pick up four fouls in fewer minutes. Impressive efficiency.

I think Darius Smith once picked up 4 in 3.

Reaction Score
I pull for Sid and want him to succeed for himself and the team. But damn, on the court he looks seriously lost at times. Replay the minutes he was in and tell me if you disagree. Just as crazy he does have the ubber athletic ability to make a couple amazing plays per game. What a dichotomy the kid is.

Reaction Score
I pull for Sid and want him to succeed for himself and the team. But damn, on the court he looks seriously lost at times. Replay the minutes he was in and tell me if you disagree. Just as crazy he does have the ubber athletic ability to make a couple amazing plays per game. What a dichotomy the kid is.
That is an excellent way to put it: " But damn, on the court he looks seriously lost at times." And your conclusion is spot on.

Reaction Score
We really need him now, Josh will be unplayable at times and if Whaley gets in foul trouble it will be a huge issue.

Reaction Score
We need him to steal minutes and have a couple dunks and blocks

Reaction Score
Winning 4 games in 4 days with 7 players would be absolutely brutal. If Sid can contribute a meaningful 10-15 minutes in the conference tournament I truly think we’ve got a hell of a shot.

You’re only playing 8-9 guys this time of year anyways.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom