pj

Reaction Score
A lesson here how nothing is static

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Reaction Score
I think you're confused. Seems like people do want to go to St. John's which is why we landed Wilson, and Keita over your dying program. And why you guys are stalking him on twitter like a bunch of jealous ex-girlfriends. I just saw him on campus yesterday and he signed a LOI, so maybe you should go stalk some of the other recruits you guys lost to other "inferior" programs :p

Think you're lost pal, this would be a board for Champions and we know St Johns has never won anything, never mind even a tournament game. But thanks for your interest in UConn basketball.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Think you're lost pal, this would be a board for Champions and we know St Johns has never won anything, never mind even a tournament game. But thanks for your interest in UConn basketball.

Wait a minute here, Mau. Let's not forget about St. John's winning the "Helms" national title in 1910-11. Gotta give credit where credit is due. They went 14-0. Of course, in those days college teams sometimes played HS teams and military base teams, but so what? Also, the Johnnies won the NIT in 1943 and 1944. That was during the middle of WWII, and the players left to play were all 4-F, but they claim those as national championships. A title is a title! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom