Sid Wilson visting Thursday | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson visting Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm reluctantly going to bring this up.... most likely I'll regret bringing it up.. but I'm doing it anyway...

Sid removed St John's commit/St John emojis from his social media profiles. All pictures from announcement day are gone. Basically, anything St John's has been erased from his social. His latest insta story says "Just trying to right my wrongs." Lastly, DK just started following him again on instagram.

I really don't want to get people's hopes up. I really don't. So let's not over react. Chances are this all means nothing but it's definitely at least worth a "Hmmmm."

Next time go with you first instinct....

219.gif

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nobody wants to go to St. John's which makes it even more frustating we couldn't close the deal.

I think you're confused. Seems like people do want to go to St. John's which is why we landed Wilson, and Keita over your dying program. And why you guys are stalking him on twitter like a bunch of jealous ex-girlfriends. I just saw him on campus yesterday and he signed a LOI, so maybe you should go stalk some of the other recruits you guys lost to other "inferior" programs :p

Reaction Score
I think you're confused. Seems like people do want to go to St. John's which is why we landed Wilson, and Keita over your dying program. And why you guys are stalking him on twitter like a bunch of jealous ex-girlfriends. I just saw him on campus yesterday and he signed a LOI, so maybe you should go stalk some of the other recruits you guys lost to other "inferior" programs :p

St. John's is an inferior program.

Reaction Score

Says the guy trolling on a UConn message board. If UConn is "dying" than what does that make a team that has zero championships and hasn't made it past the first weekend of the NCAA Tournament in 18 years. Care to be reminded what UConn has accomplished over the past 18 years? Thanks for your interest in UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
The sky is "blue".

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.

Reaction Score

Oh the irony is plentiful here as you are stalking our message board and you are here because you are worried about the fact that you are going to be the soon jealous ex. And yes you are definitely the inferior program, there's no question. And even if the gap is closing it has nothing to do with anything positive that you guys are doing.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
About the only time St. John's is on tv in a meaningful game is that re-run of UConn vs. St John's from 1999 they show on SNY and MSG all the time.

Reaction Score

I want UConn to tear it up next year because, you know, I'm a fan of the team, but also to clear out the clown car full of melons that have been rolling through the boneyard harping about our program's alleged demise. The only thing I could tell you about St. John's recently is that they brought in a heralded recruiting class a few years ago that collectively couldn't read.

Reaction Score

@St Johns thank you. I think this has served as a useful exersise in reminding us all that, despite whatever difficulties we may be facing at the moment, at least we are not St. John's

Reaction Score
I want UConn to tear it up next year because, you know, I'm a fan of the team, but also to clear out the clown car full of melons that have been rolling through the boneyard harping about our program's alleged demise. The only thing I could tell you about St. John's recently is that they brought in a heralded recruiting class a few years ago that collectively couldn't read.

Just remember, they had a NY City AAU guy talking about UConn's demise in 2009 when Mo Harkless rejected UConn and went to St. John's. Since then, UConn has been to three Final 4s and won two national championships, while according to the St. John's fan from last week, last year showed that St. John's is on "the upswing." That AAU guy was out of his depths.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Does this include the melons who claim to be "UConn fans"?
St John's has recruited some nice wings recently but the team is an amalgamation of misfits and thugs
I was a HUGE Chris Mullins fan - he was a great player - but he has to be one of the worst coaches in the business.
The days of Louieee C and the crazy sweaters are long gone and St Johns has been irrelevant for so long that no one from that school can probably remember a "successful" season
Are the two likes St Johns received real?????

C

Chief00

Does this include the melons who claim to be "UConn fans"?
St John's has recruited some nice wings recently but the team is an amalgamation of misfits and thugs
I was a HUGE Chris Mullins fan - he was a great player - but he has to be one of the worst coaches in the business.
The days of Louieee C and the crazy sweaters are long gone and St Johns has been irrelevant for so long that no one from that school can probably remember a "successful" season
Are the two likes St Johns received real?????
A lesson here how nothing is static

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro