Sid Wilson Update | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Update

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Does Wilson's Instagram say "11" today?

Reaction Score
Does Wilson's Instagram say "11" today?

it does!

i've been wondering about sid after last night -- where does he fit into the lineup? obv we play 3 guards most times, and tarin is comfortable in the 6th man role. if cobb is your "first big off the bench," is wilson 8th in the rotation? or does cv eventually sit?

Reaction Score
it does!

i've been wondering about sid after last night -- where does he fit into the lineup? obv we play 3 guards most times, and tarin is comfortable in the 6th man role. if cobb is your "first big off the bench," is wilson 8th in the rotation? or does cv eventually sit?
Sid would take a combination of Polley, CV, and Jalens minutes. Jalen won’t play 38 minutes a night. The real conundrum is when Diarra comes back. Who’s the odd man ou between Whaley, Yakwe, and Diarra? I’m thinking Yakwe but we’ll see

Reaction Score
Sid would take a combination of Polley, CV, and Jalens minutes. Jalen won’t play 38 minutes a night. The real conundrum is when Diarra comes back. Who’s the odd man ou between Whaley, Yakwe, and Diarra? I’m thinking Yakwe but we’ll see

Yakwe for sure. Great kid, but something went dreadfully wrong with his development after HS.

Husky25

Reaction Score
it does!

Not sure, but it's good problem to have. The more I see of Tarin Smith, the more I like him, but I think Hurley will adjust the line up to fit the situation and fresh bodies. Unlike last year when UConn played three guard line ups for long stretches with only three eligible guards on the team.

I foresee a lot of 3 guard as well as athletic 3 forward line ups. You don't see the latter much 3 at the moment because both Wilson, and Diarra are not available, Whaley working his way back, and apparently Williams not being up to snuff.

Husky25

Reaction Score

I think you may be on to something. Yakwe seemed like he played more than 11 minutes. I still have the UMKC game on my DVR, and he played for about a possession vs. MSU. So I didn't know who #14 was. I was rooting for him to do something (positive) so I could figure it out.

I just did a real quick and dirty guess on the minute breakdown at full strength and I don't think I can get to 8 guys.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom