Sid Wilson Update | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Update

Reaction Score
In the Courant's UConn Insider podcast that came out today, Dom Amore at 21:30 when asked about Sid said verbatim: "Sid Wilson obviously is going to sit a few more-uh... looks like he's going to sit for a little bit of the season"

If you listen to the audio it really seems like Dom accidentally says something more specific than he intended (that Sid will be suspended for a set # of games) and catches himself a bit too late.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Could be reading too much into this but Sid posted the number 20 on his instagram story yesterday, and then posted the number 19 today. That daily countdown coincides with our game against UMass-Lowell on November 27th.

Probably the most accurate thing we got.

Appears he's really looking forward to returning, and isn't pouting. That bodes well for the future, and hopefully in learning his lesson.

Reaction Score
Probably the most accurate thing we got.

Appears he's really looking forward to returning, and isn't pouting. That bodes well for the future, and hopefully in learning his lesson.
Agreed. All signs seem to indicate an non-public understanding of a fixed-length suspension for a relatively minor infraction.

Reaction Score
Good for him and the team. We had close to 20 pages of horrible takes and conjecture in the previous Sid Wilson suspension thread.

Reaction Score
It will be nice to have another body to use especially when Polley is not performing well.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Could be reading too much into this but Sid posted the number 20 on his instagram story yesterday, and then posted the number 19 today. That daily countdown coincides with our game against UMass-Lowell on November 27th.
Almost like tea leaves! Sounds good to me.

Reaction Score
It was origianlly 20, then 19 and now 18. Sure sounds like a countdown.
By my count (and I could very well be off) it seems like that countdown would point to 11/27, and we happen to have a game that day... We obviously are going to need him to get by the rough and tumble crew of Umass-Lowell

Reaction Score
By my count (and I could very well be off) it seems like that countdown would point to 11/27, and we happen to have a game that day... We obviously are going to need him to get by the rough and tumble crew of Umass-Lowell
Yeah a poster above noted that so I think it could very well be true, unless that is his birthday.

Reaction Score
I think this is one of those classic “we can’t sleep together for 20 dates” situations with a girl he’s seeing, and he is counting those down. Have a good source telling me that’s what it is, not related to suspension.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom