Shout out to Vance Jackson Jr. | The Boneyard

Shout out to Vance Jackson Jr.

Reaction Score
... for making the most of his college eligiblity... He's now transferring from Arkansas in pursuit of his Masters Degree... PLUS he still gets to play college ball. Kudos to the young man. He's getting everything out of his opportunities, mainly that education. Most kids don't get this. I'm happy for him... Didn't work out here, so he went on to other schools (I forget how many at this point), but, point is, he's turned it into an opportunity to grow off the court... most important...

Reaction Score
... for making the most of his college eligiblity... He's now transferring from Arkansas in pursuit of his Masters Degree... PLUS he still gets to play college ball. Kudos to the young man. He's getting everything out of his opportunities, mainly that education. Most kids don't get this. I'm happy for him... Didn't work out here, so he went on to other schools (I forget how many at this point), but, point is, he's turned it into an opportunity to grow off the court... most important...

He's been to UConn, New Mexico, Arkansas, now back to somewhere else. 6 years in college when it's all said and done.

What is this kid a quintuple major?

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
He's been to UConn, New Mexico, Arkansas, now back to somewhere else. 6 years in college when it's all said and done.

What is this kid a quintuple major?
chris farley film GIF

Reaction Score
When I was in school, I seem to remember that when you got a bachelors, at least half the credits had to come from the school you were graduating from. I guess now you can spread it around to 3 or 4 schools?? :confused:

Reaction Score
When I was in school, I seem to remember that when you got a bachelors, at least half the credits had to come from the school you were graduating from. I guess now you can spread it around to 3 or 4 schools?? :confused:

Yeah but back then alex UConn looked like a lil' red school house didn't it?

Reaction Score
Legit feels like he was here 10 years ago.

Squeeze every drop out of that orange Vance. Cheers!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The dream: "a stretch four shooting threes from the perimeter"

Reaction Score
Shame on this kid for living his life without consulting some of you nitwits.
Not sure if you're including me in the basket of nitwits, but I feel compelled to say I am fully supportive of Vance and any player doing whatever they want to and can pull off vis á vis transferring. I was just attempting witty wordplay.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Not sure if you're including me in the basket of nitwits, but I feel compelled to say I am fully supportive of Vance and any player doing whatever they want to and can pull off vis á vis transferring. I was just attempting witty wordplay.

Gotcha.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if nitwits come in a basket. I'm relatively sure that it's a cluster of nitwits. I could be wrong, but at least opinions are allowed to run rampant on the BY.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm relatively sure that it's a cluster of nitwits.
I'm sure you are... but then again you're a nitwit. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom