Shout out to Vance Jackson Jr. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shout out to Vance Jackson Jr.

Reaction Score
Vance Jackson and Polley have really taken different paths. The former looking for greener pastures and the latter sticking it out in one place and working it. Not saying either is better plan, it's got to fit whatever you see is best for yourself.
They seem pretty similar in their game, will keep an eye out for Jackson at ECU, he should get some playing time to show out. Have been big Polley fan and keep wanting him to play like Deandre Daniels, maybe this year.
2017 team had a good lineup and bad luck, forgot Larrier only played 4 games, Alterique only 3 games.

Reaction Score
Vance Jackson has been playing college basketball under 3 different U.S. presidents.

Edit: After some very basic research, he might be the only player in college basketball history to have played during three different presidents.
Jalen Coleman-Lands is another one, he's entering his 7th season and 4th school this fall

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Vance Jackson has been playing college basketball under 3 different U.S. presidents.

Edit: After some very basic research, he might be the only player in college basketball history to have played during three different presidents.

Alterique?

Reaction Score
I know when I think masters degree and top tier CBB, I immediately think ECU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom