Shonn Miller | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I think people are way off here. That kid Foxen will be the starter at the 5 by conference play. You heard it here first.
At least I know this is a joke! ;)

Enoch may turn out to be a contributor this yr and will be a very productive player at UConn, however saying he starts over Brimah at any point this season is insanity. :confused:

Reaction Score
@mauconnfan I have no idea how you generate the energy to constantly argue this. I think the comparison of men's and women's players is my favorite thing this board does. I'm tempted to start a thread questioning whether Ben Gordon is better than Maya Moore just to see how you react.
Back when I was living in Connecticut and the women were on some ridiculous win streak and the men were having just an average year I had a few old timers tell me the women could beat the men, Mau would have throat punched them for sure.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Not sure why people even bring up Men vs Women in basketball.

Christian Foxen, Pat Lenehan, Nnamdi Amilo, Dan Guest, and Ace Watanasuparp (right now). Would beat down the UConn women. It also wouldn't be close.

Reaction Score
Not sure why people even bring up Men vs Women in basketball.

Christian Foxen, Pat Lenehan, Nnamdi Amilo, Dan Guest, and Ace Watanasuparp (right now). Would beat down the UConn women. It also wouldn't be close.
Exactly. There's a reason men's practice players scrimmage the women in the women's practices. Because they're about equal level.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly, Nadav Henefield was a great passer for a big. Also set an NCAA record for steals by a freshman (138).

Reaction Score
Back when I was living in Connecticut and the women were on some ridiculous win streak and the men were having just an average year I had a few old timers tell me the women could beat the men, Mau would have throat punched them for sure.

I'm not a man of destruction but superjohn is close on this, it would have been ugly! :mad:

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly, Nadav Henefield was a great passer for a big. Also set an NCAA record for steals by a freshman (138).

Great passer is correct dm. Certainly one of the best from the forward position ever, if not THE.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Shonn was just a joy to watch tonight. Kid's a player!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I wanted to buy stock in "how great is Shonn Miller?" instantly. It is a ridiculous luxury to pick up a fully developed player to fill a glaring need.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
HooperScooper said:
Exactly. There's a reason men's practice players scrimmage the women in the women's practices. Because they're about equal level.

Not even. A good high School team could dismantle the best women's college team.

Reaction Score
Not even. A good high School team could dismantle the best women's college team.

Oh God don't go there. The same Q-Tip heads that were on my front lawn with signs protesting my BY taunts will find you, they know where you are:eek:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
We have a very important decision to make about Shonn:

Are we going with Miller Time?

BHGj9WrCcAAMeVq.jpg

Or High Life?

miller-high-life-logo.jpg

I was initially going with "Miller Time," but after last night I'm thinking "High Life."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We have a very important decision to make about Shonn:

Are we going with Miller Time?

BHGj9WrCcAAMeVq.jpg

Or High Life?

miller-high-life-logo.jpg

I was initially going with "Miller Time," but after last night I'm thinking "High Life."

High Life is way way better. Miller Time is hackneyed at this point.
And the High Life logo is old school cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom