SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 46 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
how credible is said source?
_tmp_php1xna7z_magic8ball1.jpg

Reaction Score
Good point. And on the converse to my previous post, continual recruiting after the commitment probably contributed to Prince Ali backing out.

Do you mean that KO didn't continue recruiting PA enough after he committed?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Do you mean that KO didn't continue recruiting PA enough after he committed?

We kept going hard after some big name 2/3 guys, higher profile than Ali, and that might have put him off. Just speculation. I thought I heard that he hadn't heard from UCONN in a bit at one point.

Reaction Score
I know this might annoy some posters, but can someone with a twitter tweet at Jerry Meyer and ask why he made a UK pick for Diallo? Like i want to know if he thinks he has intel on that or just assumes anyone who Calipari wants will go to UK. Like I don't even think they've offered yet and we obviously have the upper hand and positives on our side.

Reaction Score
I know this might annoy some posters, but can someone with a twitter tweet at Jerry Meyer and ask why he made a UK pick for Diallo? Like i want to know if he thinks he has intel on that or just assumes anyone who Calipari wants will go to UK. Like I don't even think they've offered yet and we obviously have the upper hand and positives on our side.

It's because Calipari visited Diallo two days ago. That's it, IMO. Don't lose your mind over these crystal balls - there is a long way to go til Fall '17. There have been recent requirements in which our posters have been far more clued in than the national guys so let's hope that continues.

Reaction Score
The crystal ball has long been known to be useless.

Durham proved Jerry Meyer's individual opinion is useless.

Reaction Score
Chilllllll

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
The crystal ball has long been known to be useless.

Durham proved Jerry Meyer's individual opinion is useless.
That is really not fair. Meyer was proven worthless long before that.

I really think that his picks are nothing more than some algorithm based on a Southwest and JetBlue flight schedule.

Reaction Score
If it's outside shooting that UConn lacks, well then everyone will just need to work on it.

Larrier, Enoch from the elbow, Durham, Gilbert, Adams, etc., 500 shot a day.

Reaction Score
i was so hyped to see hamidous name i skipped over that portion of the tweet ha. Whole nepsac team with some good high d1 talent on campus, very nice.

KO is answering the questions people raised about the staff's ability to build recruiting contacts. It took a little time, that's understandable, but now by all appearances we're tight with Mass Rivals, tight with PSA...that's a lot of prospects on a regular basis.

KO has a plan, he always has a plan. And since he's a very smart guy, the plan is usually pretty good.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
KO is answering the questions people raised about the staff's ability to build recruiting contacts. It took a little time, that's understandable, but now by all appearances we're tight with Mass Rivals, tight with PSA...that's a lot of prospects on a regular basis.

KO has a plan, he always has a plan. And since he's a very smart guy, the plan is usually pretty good.
Indeed. That said, I want to see how we do with Expressions Elite's new gang:

Pretty sure we haven't landed one of their kids since Olander. I'd love, love love to get Waters & Samuels.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pretty sure we haven't landed one of their kids since Olander. I'd love, love love to get Waters & Samuels.

Bear in mind that I know absolutely zip about recruiting, but aren't we out of the Waters sweepstakes?

Reaction Score
i remember olander playyed wing on expressions... we missed on a few of their players recentlyy (terrell... abu)... Don't mind targeting makai over tremont ( who i thought was NE playaz guess not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom