SG Bruce Brown (Miami Commit) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

SG Bruce Brown (Miami Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Interestingly enough, I actually go to University of Miami for law school. I have to say, I really doubt that they're engaging in any shady stuff right now, they're still on probation. I could be wrong, but I just don't get that feeling.

Also, basketball doesn't really seem to be much of a priority here. I realize Miami will probably always have that stigma though, and perhaps rightly so.
That's not at all what I meant...;)

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
I thought he was a lock for Indiana, though this does make some sense since his mom lives in Georgia.

Reaction Score
Larranaga is a good coach. I think they run things pretty straightfoward. I know in football, they have been getting their clocks cleaned by F$$$$$$$$$$$$U in the Wild West that is So. Florida HS recruiting for years and Golden was an atrocious coach but did things above board.

I remember how we lo$t Durand $cott, though. Thank goodness we did = Jeremy Lamb = #3 NC

I$ Haith getting any bigger recruits interested in Tulsa yet?

Reaction Score
Larranaga is a good coach. I think they run things pretty straightfoward. I know in football, they have been getting their clocks cleaned by F$$$$$$$$$$$$U in the Wild West that is So. Florida HS recruiting for years and Golden was an atrocious coach but did things above board.

I remember how we lo$t Durand $cott, though. Thank goodness we did = Jeremy Lamb = #3 NC

I expect things to go down hill fast for Haith and Tulsa after this season.

Reaction Score

It's really amazing what Larranaga is doing down here. He's built a nice program, has a very good recruiting class coming in and they have sold their season ticket allotment . Not bad for a guy that had to let them know he was interested in the job and who many said was only coming down here to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom