SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit) | Page 19 | The Boneyard

SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
None of us (zionn Dan ,3 or me) have called ourselves insiders. We just pass along what we hear if we can....

I am still hearing ville (hope I pull a mack on this one)

I wouldn't worry about it 99. You add more value to the board than any of the people complaining. It doesn't matter what you say, people will always complain.

Keep bringing the updates...even the wrong ones.

Reaction Score
None of us (zionn Dan ,3 or me) have called ourselves insiders. We just pass along what we hear if we can....

I am still hearing ville (hope I pull a mack on this one)

Your info is solid 99 but feel free to Mack it up on this one

Reaction Score
Its not very hard to do what Zionn is doing.

He sees Uconn3 posting King's tweet "today is the day" after King stated he was going to commit soon. Most people following his recruitment have known Ville is the team to beat for King. Zionn makes a very "bold" prediction by connecting the dots that King is headed to Ville.

Of course Zionn is going to be correct most of the time when he predicts that the recruit will not be coming to UCONN because by simple math most of the recruits we offer will be going somewhere else. When we offer 22 recruits for 5 available scholarships the majority of the recruits will not be coming to UCONN.

You can tell who has some inside scoop. CallmeBruce poster predicted Gibbs to UCONN several weeks before Gibbs even declared he was transferring, and he communicated that very clearly, not through some short worded cryptic message that leaves room for ambiguity (which is Zionn's m.o.)

Zionn predicting what anyone of us could have predicted on the day of... well he is no CallmeBruce

I'm gonna milk the Gibbs thing for the rest of the year, at least.

Reaction Score
He just tweeted a picture of Pittsburgh then immediately deleted it. Very weird. Pitt wasn't in his top 5.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I don't know what that's about. I've never heard so much as word one about King even being recruited by Pitt. I don't see anything about visits either way, anything. That would be lunacy.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I don't know what that's about. I've never heard so much as word one about King even being recruited by Pitt. I don't see anything about visits either way, anything. That would be lunacy.

I'm 99.99% sure it's between us and Louisville. I give Louisville a 75-25 edge.

Reaction Score
@JonRothstein: Kentucky is not an option for 2016 SF V.J. King, sources told @CBSSports. Scholarship was never offered. Decision expected soon. #BBN

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
One thing giving me hope is how tight he is with Jalen.

Reaction Score
@JonRothstein: Kentucky is not an option for 2016 SF V.J. King, sources told @CBSSports. Scholarship was never offered. Decision expected soon. #BBN

Given their roster situation, this seems pretty dumb.

I don't think there's really much intrigue here. He's going to Louisville. We fought the good fight, but it was an uphill battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom